Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Englad5678

I actually can’t stand Erin, she comes across as so stuck up and full of herself. Definitely think she’s quite rude in videos as well

Reactions: 7

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Oh yes totally agree with you. If I'm honest, I think they all use each other to an extent.
100%, it's almost like climbing a ladder the way they use friends.

Can never see Erin and Holly chilling with the likes of Saffron/Ana/Elle Darby/Gemma Miles etc though... She'd be like a cling on ha... Then blinking Brandon would need to come along too

• Haha

Xoxogos

I actually enjoy watching holly I feel like she really enjoys doing YouTube and is consistent where as with Erin and Kaci (dadvgirls) I feel like they just like to show off and just follow the trends

Erins recent video confused me because she always says she doesn’t like driving and to then go out and buy an Audi A1 to “gain confidence” just seems stupid and how many times does she say like when doing her car tour

and I’m guessing holly might be getting Erins old car to learn in maybe

Sph2020X

Thoughts on “telling my boyfriend I’m pregnant” 🙄🙄
My first immediate thought was the lack of emotion.. me and my partner started trying for a baby last year, and were so so blessed to fall pregnant first month of trying. We were actively trying, I actively tested rather than waited for a missed period, and the positive test completely overwhelmed us both with emotion.. Now I’m not saying they both had to sit there in floods of tears, but neither Brandon or Erin showed any type of true emotion towards that positive test, and or even lent in for a hug immediately.. definitely saw the dollar signs and increasing follower numbers instead of feeling the true love and appreciation for that baby in my opinion

secretspy67564

brandon better be taking notes with her latest video...
hint hint hint
want want want
just ideas for everyone else though obviously

Gossipbabex

These 2 are so cringe lol!
Xmas gift swap and they’re like ‘what is it, oh I can’t remember this one’ weirdos lol

I briefly saw erin cleaning blog, I had to turn off I thought it was disgusting. Can’t believe they made Brandon aunt do it all. Lazy people
I just don't understand how 2 young people who only do YouTube can't clean themselves...or how they get so messy

Slobs

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I don't know why, but I watched Holly's latest video last night (if it fits in the basket I'll buy it) and jesus it was the most boring 10 minutes of my life

• Haha