Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Vicky and the baby are better off without the sweaty little fucker.

He’d only let them down time and time again like a bleeping moron.

Don’t try your hand at being a Dad you head, stick to photoshopping your bank statements and getting people to pay for ya food you absolute winit.

Reactions: 35
Even if it was the real one i wouldn’t give the bleep your time
I know bit I hate him so much that I wanted to tell him a lil bit. I'd quite like to honey trap him and leave him with his pants down somewhere.

What were you going to say to them?!
Just how much of a bleep he is really

He blocked me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ohh braddd, stop it bradddd ... piss off soft shite 😂😫😫😫 she’s looking after him like he’s king tut when his brand new baby is there and he hasn’t acknowledged him. If that doesn’t tell you to leg it what will. It’s Christmas time all about family, friends, loved ones. How can you do a gender reveal then nothing your son. Baby seems so loved and cared for...obvs doesn’t need him but you have to be a different breed to not want anything to do with him 😢

Reactions: 10
He boils my piss! As for that stupid bint Jess.... she's supposedly infertile right? How can she not want to be involved with her "Last chapter's" (or whatever knobheady thing she called him) newborn son?????
They are well suited! Pair of self centred cunts!!
I hope they both end up lonely and bitter towards each other!

Reactions: 13
He boils my piss! As for that stupid bint Jess.... she's supposedly infertile right? How can she not want to be involved with her "Last chapter's" (or whatever knobheady thing she called him) newborn son?????
They are well suited! Pair of self centred cunts!!
I hope they both end up lonely and bitter towards each other!
Saytons last chapter, sounds like the name of a star wars film 😆

The desperation reeks.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you are stupid enough to give some chump off Instagram 5k, you deserve to lose it!

Reactions: 28
Is this stinker Irish? I seen his friend Carl Fox mentioned on a few threads and as far as I know he’s a high profile drug dealer from Dublin. Amish is giving me strong traveller vibes but maybe more so English traveller? Can’t believe he has multiple women after him. They’ve all been dropped on their heads (and faces) as kids…..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.