Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that BB glow she’s doing on him hahahaha duck off. Imagine micro needling make up into your boyfriends face ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that BB glow she’s doing on him hahahaha duck off. Imagine micro needling make up into your boyfriends face ☠
Now it all makes sense why he is with Jess (apart from her being his slave), its all the free beauty treatments !!!!

Aww Bradley hun is it time for your filler to be topped up and you don’t have the cash to pay your auntie??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nahhh I thought it was that sucky thing that sucks all your blackheads out!? And was a tinted moisturiser she was using to get it to ‘glide’ pls god no hhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your ex has just pushed a baby out her vag and had to be cut open, and he's whinging about some tiny needles in his face. What a bleep!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Your ex has just pushed a baby out her vag and had to be cut open, and he's winging about some tiny needles in his face. What a bleep!
He is definitely one of the most smug selfish men I’ve ever come across it makes you wonder how he was raised

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He’s a proper witch I swear he whines and this girl he is with what a mug it’s not evan funny she might as well wipe his arse while your there love wow the boy is so attention craving and she is the door mat

Reactions: 9
Im baffled by Jess, what's her game? she's so pathetic. she doesn't have any mates, still lives with her mum looking after the big melon headed baby, cooking and cleaning his arse. She probably still plays with barbie dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im baffled by Jess, what's her game? she's so pathetic. she doesn't have any mates, still lives with her mum looking after the big melon headed baby, cooking and cleaning his arse. She probably still plays with barbie dolls
She seems traumatised to me, the type he likes. Shes gonna be even more so once hes finished with her.

Reactions: 12
She’s going to be heartbroken time he’s finished it’s so strange no back bone think that’s the way you keep a boy she’s going to learn like Bec and yaz the hard way

Reactions: 7
Vicky’s bub does look like her doesn’t he (I say hers because waste man Weekes hasn’t even acknowledged him) so tiny in that pic of her holding him 🥺

Reactions: 8
I don’t even think she could handle a colour by numbers either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.