Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come bumhole got the 30 quid burger and jess only gets five guys? 🤣
To be honest five guys do make a bleeping handsome burger, so I wouldn’t turn my nose up, but to be fair, what happened to the fancy restaurants Brad? Money abit tight this month? Oh no silly me, you showed us your cough “made up” cough cough bank statement didn’t you and clearly you wouldn’t lie would you Bradley, say it ain’t so Bradley, please say you wouldn’t lie to us lol you bleeping knobhead!!!!!

Maybe jess’ hasn’t been licking his bumhole enough to earn her five star meal, so instead she gets five guys, which she looks like the type of girl to have done 5 guys in one night, if they promised her a pony lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this a thing then meet a guy move him in your house ASAP and be his door mat .. why don’t he just piss off and look after him self he’s got family bring him meals .. he can’t be in love again no way as soon as he can get out drinking let the game begin

Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think Becky was telling the truth when she said she paid for things too when they were together

Reactions: 17
He needs to sort his leg out and get back out ASAP. This thread and his life is as dry as he makes my minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does he need looking after?? He’s got a broken ankle not a broke bleeping neck. Lazy duck can still get about 🤯

Reactions: 23
He should be taking care of Vicky and his son, wether the relationship worked out or not. Who raised this god damn fool.

Reactions: 21
He’s a dog a complete dirt bag scum bag .. thinks this is a game he’s boys will get older and they will not want any thing to do with him. They will see what he’s like and he will feel it then honestly that boy will bring nothing but bullshit

Reactions: 9
A mutual friend of mine and Beggy’s said to me the other week that Bradley’s parents split a few months back. Wonder if they have lost the pub McGollum owns the pub they rented off the brewery too.

No more free sessions there ay Fat Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t comprehend how he hasn’t even messaged Vicki to ask about the baby. He’ll go running in a few months and blame it on his leg and say he wanted to do it in person

Reactions: 21
He gave it all billy big bollox about solicitors etc when it came to his son while with bumhole! What will he say “she’s refused me contact but I don’t know if she has really because I didn’t bother to ask for any” full of absolute tit he is! And I’ve been in her position but these women who think it’s all ok and funny for them should take a proper look at their potential baby daddy!

Reactions: 18
God, how scrummy is Vickys baby, arrgh!! How could you not want to get involved with him :( What an absolute piece of tit that bloke is.

Reactions: 16
He’s too busy having his arse wiped by Jess.
I feel like he’s trying to rub it in to Vicky that someone’s taking care of him. He’s a horrible piece of work

Reactions: 14
He’s too busy having his arse wiped by Jess.
I feel like he’s trying to rub it in to Vicky that someone’s taking care of him. He’s a horrible piece of work
Thank god he ain’t still around because coy and the baby, he’s one of these overgrown man children that would get jealous of a baby for taking up all their partners time.

Reactions: 7
How could anyone not look at that beautiful baby and not want to be a part of his life? Brad is an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 12
I have a son and I tell you now that I wouldn’t hesitate to clip him round the ears if he created life and then acted as if that life didn’t exist. Speaks volumes about his upbringing, the absolute lack of respect for the women that have carried and are raising his flesh and blood. Sickening.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.