Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shits gone down with dimwit and melonhead - he didnt take his meds this morning, broke free of his cast and is off on a bender to with Carl94Fox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jess is with her bro and sis, shes got rid of him for a few days as introducing him to her siblings would be such an embarrassment and she knows this deep down.

Reactions: 8
Jess is with her bro and sis, shes got rid of him for a few days as introducing him to her siblings would be such an embarrassment and she knows this deep down.
Is that why "he" is cooking for Vic tonight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That food looks like tit 🤮 my good god why share a plate of food like it’s some thing to share and it’s a no from me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't Yaz meant to announce something this week? When she put the police emoji up on her story a few weeks ago

Reactions: 5
Vicky is out with Bradley’s sister and her partner today. Whilst looks like Brad is heading back down to great Yarmouth to spend the holidays with the Jess’ fam. His priorities are so off.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She sounds well high pitched when she talks .
It’s defo fake voice lol it’s very babestation , subservient type . It’s why I think she’s defo trans , that voice is put on and it’s not real. I wanna hear the real voice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s defo fake voice
It reminds me of Paris Hilton doing her "that's hot" ditzy thing. If you watch the first couple of episodes of The Simple Life, she uses her normal voice quite a lot and it's suprisingly deep! Paris says the baby voice is one she used on her dad when she was younger and wanted something, and I think Jess' use of tone is the exact same - she wants to sound cutesy and ditzy and make Brad feel protective of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Father of the year Bradley.... Happily spends it with his sidepieces family but hadn't even acknowledged his own baby, what a bleep

Reactions: 19
Father of the year Bradley.... Happily spends it with his sidepieces family but hadn't even acknowledged his own baby, what a bleep
Was just about to say the same! Theres her siblings taking their child to a christmas event and he wont even be giving his kids one present! What an embarrassment of a man, she should be ashamed to be with someone like that. Also why does he have a wheelchair? I've known people break their hips and be walking around 2 weeks later and this baby needs a wheelchair? Hes just not a man at all, utter cry baby.

For anyone looking to get scammed this christmas, amish posted this at 11.19 but the trades are closed out after 1pm on 24/12 🤔😆 so unless he has a time machine and has gone into the future......think we know the rest!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
See Vik posted she got back the stuff Dad of the year was holding!

I'm guessing it was his sister who got it back from him. Good on her!

I'm made up Vik is doing well with the baby. He's absolutely gorgeous! She'll thrive without having that scum around her or her son

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.