Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont post in here as much as others so feel abit cheeky making a thread suggestion but I will regardless.

Finances are falling fast
Let's hope Jess is licki...

Best leave it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, Thread 2-Still with Jess with the long chin, how much longer until she’s put in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god his latest story! He’s gas lighting her and winding her up

Oh my god his latest story! He’s gas lighting her and winding her up
Just shows she doesnt trust him though, what's gonna happen once he can walk again or did she not think that far ahead? Also is she ever going to return to work 😂

Reactions: 7
So In his latest story he has said “it’s like a spa**a day out” as he’s being pushed round in a wheelchair. If he wasn’t cancelled already he should be. Vile vile BOY.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So In his latest story he has said “it’s like a spa**a day out” as he’s being pushed round in a wheelchair. If he wasn’t cancelled already he should be. Vile vile BOY.
She needs to get that chair in the sea and do a runner, she has to be the most stupidest out the lot of them. I cant wait for him to go off with the waitress/maid/hotel manager in the Maldives.

He’s laughing and belittling her on his stories saying he ‘accidentally’ slept with someone and now wants to go for coffee with her. Get some fukin self respect for yourself girl! Mind you can’t have much of that going with someone who doesn’t even acknowledge his new born 🤮. Honestly can’t wait until he starts banging behind her back. Won’t be long 🙃

Reactions: 11
He’s laughing and belittling her on his stories saying he ‘accidentally’ slept with someone and now wants to go for coffee with her. Get some fukin self respect for yourself girl! Mind you can’t have much of that going with someone who doesn’t even acknowledge his new born 🤮. Honestly can’t wait until he starts banging behind her back. Won’t be long 🙃
She deserves what's coming imo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Goading the one he supposedly loves? Huge red flag. This is a little boy who relishes in women fighting over him. He’s pathetic and I’ll never understand women who are attracted to this kind of abusive individual.

Reactions: 15
Just started a new thread with the thread title that got the most likes! Just cos this one is almost finished see you on #2!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.