Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about this absolute bleeping bell end having his own thread. Bet he wanks into his own face at the thought of it.

His bulging eyes knock me bleeping sick 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Evening Brad 👋🏼 How’s your newborn son doing?
he wouldn’t know silly 😜 makes me wonder if Jess is even trying to get him to make the effort to meet him 🧐🤨

Forgot about this absolute bleeping bell end having his own thread. Bet he wanks into his own face at the thought of it.

he reminds me of the creepy security guard from human centipede that lives with his narcissistic mother and wanks at work with sand paper 🤣🤣🤣 every time I see bradders I see the creepy human centipede guy please tell me someone knows what I’m on about 🤣🤣

he wouldn’t know silly 😜 makes me wonder if Jess is even trying to get him to make the effort to meet him 🧐🤨

he reminds me of the creepy security guard from human centipede that lives with his narcissistic mother and wanks at work with sand paper 🤣🤣🤣 every time I see bradders I see the creepy human centipede guy please tell me someone knows what I’m on about 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She also clearly has zero moral compass if she is also ignoring the fact that he has a newborn baby and another child out there!

Reactions: 17
She also clearly has zero moral compass if she is also ignoring the fact that he has a newborn baby and another child out there!
completely agree
Shame on the pair of them let’s hope he doesn’t plant a seed in her I can only just cope with them 2 idiots

When bradders “successfully” scams another poor soul
Treats his self to a sand paper wank honestly he just does look like this guy I can’t not see it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine been so “bothered” by a tattle forum about his self that he reads and complains about but still reads here for entertainment to his self! Get a grip Brad and go meet your son! You absolute waster
Vic had a luckkkkkkky escape
Once a 🐍 always a 🐍
Hopefully Jess sees the light soon and runs
Funny as duck though isn’t it brad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine meeting a fella with a pregnant ex and being ok with him not attempting to see the child! If it were me I’d be encouraging it and be out of there if it fell on deaf ears. Oh but he’s her end story 🙄 daft bleep

Reactions: 23
Imagine meeting a fella with a pregnant ex and being ok with him not attempting to see the child! If it were me I’d be encouraging it and be out of there if it fell on deaf ears. Oh but he’s her end story 🙄 daft bleep
You just KNOW he’s fed Jess such bullshit and made out he was wronged by Vicky! I once knew a narc who he reminds me of so badly

Reactions: 20
You just KNOW he’s fed Jess such bullshit and made out he was wronged by Vicky! I once knew a narc who he reminds me of so badly
Regardless of what he's told her, there's no way jess hasn't read tattle considering he posts screenshot from here. She HAS to of seen everything he's done to vicky. Jess is as much of a scab as him 😊

Reactions: 22

His eyes look like my mates frenchie 😢
Grotesque fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha he’s the biggest MUG on insta.
Brad, when you are allowed to see either of your sons, then maybe you can TrY to play the moral high ground, until then and whilst I continue to work full time whilst raising my 4 children, I’ll continue to make 5 minutes a day to comment on your tit pretend life ✌🏽

Reactions: 25
Haha he’s the biggest MUG on insta.
Brad, when you are allowed to see either of your sons, then maybe you can TrY to play the moral high ground, until then and whilst I continue to work full time whilst raising my 4 children, I’ll continue to make 5 minutes a day to comment on your tit pretend life ✌🏽
You ain't even gotta explain to that cretin, his own life revolves around drinking endless jaffa shots, piccolinos, picking up women and frequent trips to his local sexual health clinic. What a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You ain't even gotta explain to that cretin, his own life revolves around drinking endless jaffa shots, piccolinos, picking up women and frequent trips to his local sexual health clinic. What a life 😂
As if he gets himself checked!!!!
He's a walking STI!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Imagine been so “bothered” by a tattle forum about his self that he reads and complains about but still reads here for entertainment to his self! Get a grip Brad and go meet your son! You absolute waster
Vic had a luckkkkkkky escape
Once a 🐍 always a 🐍
Hopefully Jess sees the light soon and runs
Takes seconds to make the videos Brad, but I’m so happy to see you liked it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed. Someone I know unhappily 😆 married and had 2 kids with a waste of space who already has a child and does not see the child at all, no child support nothing. Speaks volumes about this girl as there’s no way I’d be involved with someone like that.

Reactions: 11
Heres another just for you, ask Jess if she likes it too you fat bastard! Whats on the menu tonight, I liked the look of the “rice and that.” ask Jess how she makes it, or was it a poke and ping mirowave jobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.