Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a revolut account I used when I would go to the USA on business trips. fx_supreme__ Bradley weekes fraudster your photos hopping skilled are awful 😂so I pulled off a December statement.... a 100% it isn't that font 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ones that boast the most have always got the least.. where’s your house ? Where’s your car ? Where’s your morals ? I don’t give a tit what he thinks he is .. he’s like a tit stain on your sheets .. get the duck out of bed and show some respect for your kids low life .. pay for your kids you are a no body... no morals

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Go home oh yes your nans or your box room getting women to be your little witch wow all that money and I see none 😂😂 apart from a brain dead drug dealer from some little pub in a tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll start believing that he’s not a little scruff when he buys his own house, a car and financially supports his kids

Reactions: 25
This is like the storyline of Misery. Hmmm did she get his ankles done in to keep him by her side 😉

I’m not sure if she’s delusional or a 🐇 boiler

Its getting to the point where shes gonna need to do a misery on his legs before he fucks of with some other rough looking peice
Only just seen this. Snap!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he kept ringing that bell for me he would need more surgery to get it removed!! And why does he always ask do you love me? Is he insecure??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he kept ringing that bell for me he would need more surgery to get it removed!! And why does he always ask do you love me? Is he insecure??
Just a narc tactic, wants to know how many women love him constantly. It's so boring and pathetic.

Reactions: 19
So it proves you have finally started paying Vicky the money you owe her but doesnt show you pay your taxes does it you knobhead.

We all have everyday bills to pay like rent, mortgages, taxes, etc, this doesn’t prove a thing, you just trying to make a dig at Vicky, which hasn’t worked as it just makes you look a big dick! It shows you have paid a small amount that you owe her. If you have ever raise any of your children you will know it cost a hell of a lot more than you have given her which was all the way back in august. Slots happen since then bradView attachment 921705
He’s already told us he would transfer money from his accounts too Vicky’s and use her bank accounts when his were overdrawn… 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is going to hunt him down when he goes missing 😂Do you love me 😂no she don’t Brad she’s lying about caring and kind she’s definitely lying to you mate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not daft is Jess she knows the way to a mans heart is through his stomach 😀 I think he will keep her at least for a while anyway she’s got no ties like Becky did so she can be at his beck and call and that’s what he wants or needs. Needy little man needing attention 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is like the storyline of Misery. Hmmm did she get his ankles done in to keep him by her side 😉

I’m not sure if she’s delusional or a 🐇 boiler

Only just seen this. Snap!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve been tryna think of the film since he got with squeaky. That’s it! Misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s deleted that bank statement because he’s realised that he’s outed himself as a bum 😆. First of all he’s faked the closing balance 🙈. Then it actually shows that his bank account is sometimes as low as £69 and it ended up 5k less than was put in 🤦🏼‍♀️….his bank has a lot going through it yes but the fact is that’s not his cash!! It’s clients cash that they trust him with. If he were really earning 1-2 mil a year he’d have cash going into high interest accounts, a business account, and a current account that never dips below a certain standard of good living. As it is hes showed that he launders alot of cash and lives month to month…it’s not a sustainable way of life, it’s a shallow way of life, constantly robbing Peter to pay Paul and desperately trying to keep up a lifestyle you can’t afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not going to lie! Vicky is looking amazing after the baby! She’s showing off her mum tum a few days after the birth and it’s tiny! He’s a disgrace can’t wait for her to meet someone else who will love that baby like his own!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You just know he’s still desperately trying to claw back all that cash he lost on smashed bottles of fizz and Turkey teef months after the event.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.