Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ahaha came to check in and this idiot is photoshopping bank statements to pretend he has a bit of money 🤣🤣🤣 he never stops
This. I’m HOWLING 🤣🤣 I wouldn’t trust my copper jar with the dumb bleep.

I’m a nurse (yes admittedly a band 8b) and I never have less than £100 in my account. Not showing off, just find it strange that someone earning 2m a year gets down to the barest of bones.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are where is your clear proof of him scamming people! He obv isn’t! I’m here for the gossip but I also like to view the facts and truth about things! And i personal no 3-4 people who are making very good returns using his company so 🤷🏼‍♂️
Haha the boy emoji with blonde hair is a dead give away Brad you moron

What a bleep, when are you gonna become a real man and father. What a bleeping knob head in his size 5 trainers!View attachment 911230
Why does Jess remind me of megamind in that picture of her and Brad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jess absolutely grafting for her trip to Dubai 😱
I just can’t understand her. The man should be chasing you! impressing you! her self esteem must be on the floor

Reactions: 32
I'm confused why jess is with him? Holding his drink until he's finished embarrassing her, making him dinners, dinner menus via whatapp, the BELL.

She's on private so assuming she doesn't want the Instagram following. Hasn't she got her own thing going on with beauty, Amish is gonna lose her credibility. What do girls actually see in this hobo. Jess if you read here you can do better duck him off he's laughing at you.

Reactions: 24
Yes this is correct. Any solicitor has to carry out money laundering checks by law and you have to prove where the money has come from. I too have bought a house outright no mortgage and you need to provide bank statements etc. There is no way he could buy a house or get a mortgage with dodgy money unless he got somebody else to front it for him and who in the right mind would do that!
Yup. Also bought my house outright (it was relatively cheap, I live in the north) and every penny had to be accounted for and then the money was paid to the solicitor who released it to the estate agent/other solicitor I dunno I didn't care at that point when everything had been sorted. I know a lot of places also want proof of a mortgage/ability to pay before they'll let you view to prevent idiots like him wasting time viewing places they can't afford to impress women or whatever.

Reactions: 8
His creepy breathing into the phone when he is eyeing up food makes me wanna vomit. Is she trying to fatten him up so he can’t run away? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine been so “bothered” by a tattle forum about his self that he reads and complains about but still reads here for entertainment to his self! Get a grip Brad and go meet your son! You absolute waster
Vic had a luckkkkkkky escape
Once a 🐍 always a 🐍
Hopefully Jess sees the light soon and runs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.