Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant help feeling Jess isn't as thick as she makes out. The put on baby voice. The way she has to get on the kitchen side with her arse sticking out to see what's in the cupboard then looks herself up n down before saying ohhh brad. Like she doesn't know he's gona film her šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ might be fooling brad but that's about it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brad is a woman šŸ˜‚ he feels no way no shame in his game words are cheap Jess ffs final chapter oh no hunny going to get your vagina checked will be the final chapter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I know people say he couldnā€™t get a mortgage cause itā€™s dodge money, but surely he could by a house out right with his cash? If he was making that much! He just reminds me of a high class woman, bleeds a victim (girlfreind) and then moves on to the next victim.

As for Vicky ā€œcheap looking baby showerā€ who gives a tit if it was done on the cheap, she is a single mother who so far is doing an amazing job with her pregnancy and birth. To many people make it all about appearances for social media which is bullshit, why spend Ā£100ā€™s on 1 baby shower, I would much spend a little on that, and spend the cash on what the baby really needs when her. I thought her baby shower was lovely and she and baby are loved and thatā€™s the most thing
Listen, I werenā€™t hagging her or the baby shower off, I actually feel really sorry for her. Iā€™m pointing out that he makes out like heā€™s got all this cash but itā€™s bollocks, everythingā€™s done on the cheap with him, the image doesnā€™t fit. The point is he is all about appearances when heā€™s living it up in Dubai but wonā€™t keep up those same appearances for his own child and gfā€¦.makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Its getting to the point where shes gonna need to do a misery on his legs before he fucks of with some other rough looking peice

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donno how it is in the UK but we've just bought our flat with no mortgage. The bank needs to know how much is in your bank and where it came from (official proof & we needed a lot of paperwork). It's a bit of a pain but that's what they do to stop money laundering.

I kinda understand why these people spend so much on designer clothes they can't actually put it into property or anything else unless the money has been taxed. (Aka been made legitimately). Personally I'd rather live in a flat with no furniture then walk round in some fake designer gear but hey ho this is 2021 Instagram life lol.
He wonā€™t get a mortgage because he has to prove heā€™s paying tax and everythingā€™s legit which it isnā€™t. He wonā€™t buy outright because itā€™s too much of a risk that when he gets found out for committing fraud the police will put a proceeds of crime order on any assets. Heā€™s either burying cash in rubble sacks in various places until he ā€œretiresā€ or heā€™s just spending it all and heā€™ll have duck all to show for it later in life.

Reactions: 7
I donno how it is in the UK but we've just bought our flat with no mortgage. The bank needs to know how much is in your bank and where it came from (official proof & we needed a lot of paperwork). It's a bit of a pain but that's what they do to stop money laundering.

I kinda understand why these people spend so much on designer clothes they can't actually put it into property or anything else unless the money has been taxed. (Aka been made legitimately). Personally I'd rather live in a flat with no furniture then walk round in some fake designer gear but hey ho this is 2021 Instagram life lol.
This. I bought my house outright with my previous propertyā€™s equity and essentially cash. Every penny had to be traced and proved legit.

Reactions: 3
Putting an LOL across the screen doesnā€™t prove tit Bradley, show us the receipts and tax returns otherwise it just proves we are right all along. Youā€™re a dodgy little Gremlin
496262F6-ACE0-4771-A3B3-2425B187E2CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it proves you have finally started paying Vicky the money you owe her but doesnt show you pay your taxes does it you knobhead.

We all have everyday bills to pay like rent, mortgages, taxes, etc, this doesnā€™t prove a thing, you just trying to make a dig at Vicky, which hasnā€™t worked as it just makes you look a big dick! It shows you have paid a small amount that you owe her. If you have ever raise any of your children you will know it cost a hell of a lot more than you have given her which was all the way back in august. Slots happen since then brad
57257F6B-DE23-47BE-9B1F-4AC8CFB89480.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So it proves you have finally started paying Vicky the money you owe her but doesnt show you pay your taxes does it you knobhead
So nearly Ā£700 to his kids mum.... ooooo... Dad of the year award on it's way!!!
Also, we'll done you absolute head posting your full bank account details on insta šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The more posts I see from Bradley the more he makes my skin crawl. I canā€™t believe heā€™s constantly posting on his story about him and Jess and not even a mention of his newborn child. Separating from his ex doesnā€™t mean he has to refuse to acknowledge his son. IMO the new girlfriend speaks volumes about her morals for staying with such a man so they deserve each other! Hopefully Vicky will find a new man to look after them both.

Reactions: 24
Or maybe Vicky could just take to motherhood like a duck to water and shine! I learnt never ever to put my happiness in the hands of someone else, happiness starts from within and maybe she can stand on her own two feet and not rely on a man to look after her and the baby. Thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t think she shouldnā€™t find love again or that he shouldnā€™t pay for his child but I donā€™t think she necessarily needs a man to look after them both. Thatā€™s my option anyway. Strong independent female over here šŸ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The more posts I see from Bradley the more he makes my skin crawl. I canā€™t believe heā€™s constantly posting on his story about him and Jess and not even a mention of his newborn child. Separating from his ex doesnā€™t mean he has to refuse to acknowledge his son. IMO the new girlfriend speaks volumes about her morals for staying with such a man so they deserve each other! Hopefully Vicky will find a new man to look after them both.
Vicky doesnā€™t need a man, sheā€™s a strong woman that can go it alone, but she definitely wonā€™t settle for a dreg like Bradley!

Reactions: 18
What an utter prick šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ If you zoom in you can see the photoshop and the faint lines around the figures.

Weekes, try harder šŸ™„ plus weā€™ve seen this statement before.
Course its photoshopped, you'd not have 87k to the penny on a statement šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahaha opening balance a few hundred, money out is more than money in but yeah closing balance is 87k hahaha at least Photoshop the money in figure to make it add up!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The fake bank statement post has been deleted šŸ˜‚
Haha, he is so full of tit, itā€™s kills him to know his narcissistic games donā€™t work on us and we are 100% on to him and his fake lifestyle. Hey Brad we arenā€™t bimbos like Jess, and can make our own money without having to like bumholes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.