Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. Bradley is ripping into Jess’s personality and posting it on a live. Didn’t take long.

Reactions: 6
What’s he saying. I can’t bare to watch his stores he cringes me out

Reactions: 3
Referring to Jess, who's sat next to him - "I've never known anyone talk so much tit in my whole bleeping life"

Classic narc......build 'em up then knock 'em down.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Referring to Jess, who's sat next to him - "I've never known anyone talk so much tit in my whole bleeping life"

Was so cringe and you could see in her face she was embarrassed. What a total fuckin piece of tit he is.

Reactions: 9

Lovely way to speak to the girl who's chauffeuring him around everywhere. Pipe down bus pass Brad.
Maybe that's why he has all that spare cash to carry around with him? Because he can get on the bus for a child's fare

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think hes ran out of money, he keeps taking her to drive throughs?why not hire the head chef at piccolinos to come round and cook for them each night?

Reactions: 25
Omg she's took him down south to her mother's house (/apartment?) 🤣🤣
Wtf, just seen that. Or has the Mother come to them? Hes a lazy git, doubt he can be buggered to go down south plus he said he has to have pins in his foot soon which means they need to go back up north?

Reactions: 3
I think Bradley FX Supreme from Tipton aka SAYTON has got to everyone’s head… got completely lost and confused reading those first few pages 🤯…. Anyway I’m buzzing he finally has his own thread.. as you were folks

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jess is defo not the full quid . He spoke to her like she was nothing on his story . Saying she chats so much tit . What the three words she says a day inbetween giggling at your tit jokes brad? Poor creature

Reactions: 13
Glad she’s brought him to the mums he’ll be fuckin hating that and the mum will see right threw him. She won’t be too happy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.