Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG his her voice is so false . Also that sticky filthy table she put his pills on eeeeew

Reactions: 5
What a time to be alive...never thought the day would come! 😂
I also never thought I'd say someone looks better with tictac Turkey teeth, his old ones in that vid look like bleeping monster munch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bradley Weekes.

Girls the clue is in the title. If you get the answers on the score bored you’ll win an actual brain cell.

Ok what does Weekes stand for in the title.

Our Survey Says…….:::::

Bradley HM Weekes

Bradley “how many” Weekes

Miss HM Weekes 2

Miss HM Weekes 3

Bradley HMP Weekes

Her Majesty’s Prison! How many Weekes did Weekes Serve.
For the final Question!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the 3rd day of Christmas Amish gave to me,
His own personal thread and potentially his own wiki 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awe where is the thread title? I feel we’re not doing armish the service he deserves without one.
Btw get well soon sayton hun 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bradley Weekes.

Girls the clue is in the title. If you get the answers on the score bored you’ll win an actual brain cell.

Ok what does Weekes stand for in the title.

Our Survey Says…….:::::

Bradley HM Weekes

Bradley “how many” Weekes

Miss HM Weekes 2

Miss HM Weekes 3

Bradley HMP Weekes

Her Majesty’s Prison! How many Weekes did Weekes Serve.
For the final Question!
I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@kenK seen as you’re still watching the thread, like I mentioned in Becky’s thread:

How did you know what happened to Bradley before he put it on his stories?

And what relevance does Jess’s business page have?

Who are youuu? 👀 any more goss? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
oh god people, big bad brad actually followed me and liked my photo. stop the world i wanna get off. i’m his next victim, one eye on me one eye on jess😂
Was it him or his second account? His second account has messaged me a few times. It’s been mentioned that it’s him but I don’t think it is

Reactions: 3
Was it him or his second account? His second account has messaged me a few times. It’s been mentioned that it’s him but I don’t think it is
The "fake account" has ___ after it.
He tried to follow me the other week and I thought it was him until I realised there was too many _

Reactions: 1
The "fake account" has ___ after it.
He tried to follow me the other week and I thought it was him until I realised there was too many _
Both accounts have underscores after. I think the real/main one has 2 and the other has 3 I think

7B0008CD-07B5-497A-959B-B7AFA595F74D.jpeg

it’s the top one that he posts from. The other is apparently a scam/fake but it’s been mentioned it could actually be him. That account has messaged me on different profiles (I have a few)!

Reactions: 4
Both accounts have underscores after. I think the real/main one has 2 and the other has 3 I think
That's what I was meant to put, but I've been trying to get my head around the Marcus Mitchell threads and do Christmas shopping I've lost the ability to type what I want to say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's what I was meant to put, but I've been trying to get my head around the Marcus Mitchell threads and do Christmas shopping I've lost the ability to type what I want to say 😂😂
Hehe

I was debating. Weather to starton the MM threads but I already follow a few really busy ones so don’t think I have the time 😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been playing some old Game Gear stuff on my DS and I've just met a shopkeeper who looks familiar...

20211130_120636.jpg

• Haha
@kenK seen as you’re still watching the thread, like I mentioned in Becky’s thread:

How did you know what happened to Bradley before he put it on his stories?

And what relevance does Jess’s business page have?

Who are youuu? 👀 any more goss? 👀
Hi Jesses mate.

Ask yourself….How does anyone know what happened? Then you’ll know the answer.

Who am I? I’m someone your not lol. No way imagine that! I know life is hard sometimes. Things don’t have to be so difficult!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Jesses mate.

Who am I? I’m someone your not lol. No way imagine that! I know life is hard sometimes. Things don’t have to be so difficult!
I’ve been on the thread since the beginning don’t think I have anything to prove hun.

But continue as you were…

Hi Jesses mate.

Ok I’m lost 🤣 why so cryptic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.