Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one wants to looks after him so he's had to move in with his gf of a weeks, mum 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea I’ve no idea what’s going on I’m getting accused of knowing Brad being in his gang and when I reply I’m getting reported even tho it’s me who’s being harassed and accused of being involved. Accused of being cryptic cos I’m having a laugh. .
Sorry, I think it’s my fault. I posted saying I found it odd that someone would make an account and join Tattle at 4am in the morning and their first post be on a total non celeb, at the exact moment, non celeb is having some drama…and wondered if it was because you knew him. If a celeb ended up in hospital, crying, I could understand someone googling them, finding their thread and joining to discuss. Just seems so random for an average Joe bloggs….who just happened to be having some drama at that exact time. But then I’m very suspicious by nature lol. What came first for you….Tattle or Bradley lol? I’m guessing you must have been one of Brad’s 10k followers, as that’s the only way you would have known he’s been attacked/fallen down a pothole (at the exact time it was happening)? Either way, I’m grateful, as I think it was your post that alerted us to what was going down 🙃

Reactions: 10
She cooked him pierogi and he called her a dumpling 🙄 the thick bastard didnt even know what they were.
Aside from hiding his pain meds, I'd also let him starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I think it’s my fault. I posted saying I found it odd that someone would make an account and join Tattle at 4am in the morning and their first post be on a total non celeb, at the exact moment, non celeb is having some drama…and wondered if it was because you knew him. If a celeb ended up in hospital, crying, I could understand someone googling them, finding their thread and joining to discuss. Just seems so random for an average Joe bloggs….who just happened to be having some drama at that exact time. But then I’m very suspicious by nature lol. What came first for you….Tattle or Bradley lol? I’m guessing you must have been one of Brad’s 10k followers, as that’s the only way you would have known he’s been attacked/fallen down a pothole (at the exact time it was happening)? Either way, I’m grateful, as I think it was your post that alerted us to what was going down 🙃

Yea reading far too into it. I don’t live down south near where he is. I was awake with new born pups looking after them at 4am and I know of Brad cos of fallowing Holt and the drama in Dubai. Yea be been fallowing the lot. And it’s a bit easy to figure out when someone has been bundled into a white van. The old extortion torture routine is well documented. ESP when the Brad was crying in Hospital saying “there’s some bad people out there held at gun point smash my ankles.”
It’s not rocket science to figure it out. Sure he made the rookie mistake of posting were he was and it was out doors. Honestly there’s a few things people on here people have not being able to figure out and I’m baffled by how it’s that confusing.

Here for the goss and I’m getting accused of being in with the gangsters and people reporting me after they goaded me. Lol crazy on here

Not long again the same happened to a man on my street cos he always walked around with wads of cash. 8am he was bundled into a white van and battered Police knocking on the door that day looking for info. He never came back no one knows if he’s even alive. His neighbour was so terrified she moved out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yea reading far too into it. I don’t live down south near where he is. I was awake with new born pups looking after them at 4am and I know of Brad cos of fallowing Holt and the drama in Dubai. Yea be been fallowing the lot. And it’s a bit easy to figure out when someone has been bundled into a white van. The old extortion torture routine is well documented. ESP when the Brad was crying in Hospital saying “there’s some bad people out there held at gun point smash my ankles.”
It’s not rocket science to figure it out. Sure he made the rookie mistake of posting were he was and it was out doors. Honestly there’s a few things people on here people have not being able to figure out and I’m baffled by how it’s that confusing.

Here for the goss and I’m getting accused of being in with the gangsters and people reporting me after they goaded me. Lol crazy on here

Not long again the same happened to a man on my street cos he always walked around with wads of cash. 8am he was bundled into a white van and battered Police knocking on the door that day looking for info. He never came back no one knows if he’s even alive. His neighbour was so terrified she moved out.
Combined with all the scamming he does, I’m surprised he is so open.
Blimey, that’s a bit scary about your neighbour!

I can’t believe just how like Jemma Lucy, Jess is!

Reactions: 5
Bradley and Carl out on the town
download (7).png

Bradley's new bird
download (6).png

Happy 1st of December everyone!!!
download (8).png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ffs I'm going to defend him now but... I think he was just taking the piss and bantering with her at the drive in saying she talked tit.
No one knows what she was saying... FFS a load of people have been calling her a man/"******" (bleeping hate that word ****** btw!) So why's everyone so keen to jump to her defense? Maybe she was chatting pure shite???
I was properly sobbing at a telly programme tonight and had the piss ripped out of me by Mr Ethel and my eldest. Doesn't mean they're Narc's!
Can't believe I'm defending bumhole Bradders.... but honestly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Can I just add I haven’t reported you at all, I amnt that sad! 🤣 I just asked the question which you answers then moved on.
Also what the duck about your neighbour 😳 don’t be giving aul Brad anymore ideas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way he just sits there, calling her makes my blood boil. The bleeping creation deserves everything he gets

Reactions: 8
Combined with all the scamming he does, I’m surprised he is so open.
Blimey, that’s a bit scary about your neighbour!

I can’t believe just how like Jemma Lucy, Jess is!
I think that’s an insult to Jemma Lucy 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s an insult to Jemma Lucy 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aww nah Jen Lucy is a bad woman. Thinks the sun shines from her arse that girl. She lived in same block as me in Ibiza when I done a season years ago. Absolute vile cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Look at his leg bouncing 100mph on that video lol relaxxxx Bradley.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God her voice is so annoying I can’t listen to his stories when she’s on them

Reactions: 1
Guys I'm struggling to find a shop that sells healthy bread, can anyone help 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does a polish girl not know what a Peirogi is? I thought everyone knew what they were 🤣

Also why did she have to add salt and pepper into the menu options? Is that not just ✨ basic seasoning ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.