Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m lost 🤣 why so cryptic
And the saying “I’m someone that your not” is something we used to say in school as kids when someone asked who are you. I’m laughing at these two thinking I knew stuff before it happened. So funny. And very odd.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on the thread since the beginning don’t think I have anything to prove hun.

But continue as you were…
I’ve no idea what your on about lol. Just here for the goss stop making life hard for yourself and me! Don’t start harassing me.

On the 5th day of Xmas amish received from thee... ONE LICKED RING
What’s the Amish thing about? I’ve seen this loads and I’ve FoMo cos I don’t know what it means. Thought I had this story covered at all angles what have I missed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok I’m lost 🤣 why so cryptic
I’m really confused. The account joined at 4 something in the morning and posted FX had been attacked i think he posted on his stories at the same time, they then put “he probably got put in the back of a van” at 20 Past 5 but Bradley didn’t mention that until much later.

That’s why I asked who they were.

Then I was accused of being jess’s mate 🤔🤣 and thrown some playground “cusses” not really sure what’s going on but I’m here for the tea anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m really confused. The account joined at 4 something in the morning and posted FX had been attacked i think he posted on his stories at the same time, they then put “he probably got put in the back of a van” at 20 Past 5 but Bradley didn’t mention that until much later.

That’s why I asked who they were.

Then I was accused of being jess’s mate 🤔🤣 and thrown some playground “cusses” not really sure what’s going on but I’m here for the tea anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Ooh I hadn’t picked up on the timelines.

I thought they were hinting in the previous post that they were involved in some way 👀

Reactions: 1
Yea I’ve no idea what’s going on I’m getting accused of knowing Brad being in his gang and when I reply I’m getting reported even tho it’s me who’s being harassed and accused of being involved. Accused of being cryptic cos I’m having a laugh. .

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought they were hinting in the previous post that they were involved in some way 👀

That’s what happens when people flash cash. Manchester is well known for it. Happens all the time. I’m actually a woman and no where near Birmingham. Someone on here keeps reporting me when I post a reply too.

Reactions: 3
Do people still believe his cock n bull story 😂 the daft twit slipped and snapped his ankle when he was pissed nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do people still believe his cock n bull story 😂 the daft twit slipped and snapped his ankle when he was pissed nothing more.
I hope the woman who he was taking the mick out of on his stories tripped him up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely not. I really wish it was true, but yeah I don’t think it’s anything more exciting than a drunken tumble. Or we’d have seen pics of the hammer/bat marks on his ankle and no way would he not have any other injuries. It was exciting when we thought that had happened though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brad probably read this thread in hospital and rather than admit he fell off a curb thought oh this is a way better story I’ll go with that. You gave him the idea @kenK 😜
That’s what happens when people flash cash. Manchester is well known for it. Happens all the time. I’m actually a woman and no where near Birmingham. Someone on here keeps reporting me when I post a reply too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go. The Narc is trying to knock her confidence all ready. That’s how ya know when a Narc is obsessed with ya. He tries to make you feel like tit so ya end up weak and think your below him. Poor girl.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.