Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I am not slagging anyone off. I no Amish & I no of Vicky. Amish is by no doubt a bad person! He dragged my ex boyfriend out his car & slapped him around! He’s always been a bad aggressive guy & will do what ever he has to when it comes to money! On the other hand I no all the women he has been with and dated have had there fair share from him! He does treat them & buy them & give them a life they could never afford without him! He gets board easy he always wants a new arm piece & that why these girls talk about him and make up “ lies “ I’m not saying he hasn’t or the things he’s done are not bad! But honestly these girls are just very scorned & hate to see how easy he moves & does what he wants & gets what he wants! I could say so much 🤐
Say it then girl don’t hold back. Just not sure why you would dig out Vicky like that though? It seems odd and unnecessary. Bradley might buy expensive gifts occasionally at the beginning to make the girls think hes the perfect boyfriend however that is what narcissists do…reel them in so they’re hooked then cheat and move to the next. He’s a proper danger

Reactions: 35

Whataday21

VIP Member
20211209_135437.jpg

20211209_135452.jpg

Is that the sound of wedding bells or BS? 😆 let's take bets, who thinks he will propose christmas day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
He’s not funny his ‘humour’ is belittling people and he’s got zero personality or interests…all he does is go out drinking and eye fucks his (completely facetuned) face.

In reality he looks like an extra from The Hills have Eyes and he acts like one too

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Im baffled by Jess, what's her game? she's so pathetic. she doesn't have any mates, still lives with her mum looking after the big melon headed baby, cooking and cleaning his arse. She probably still plays with barbie dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 33

J2607

VIP Member
Nah sorry, the mocking of disabilities and using people with dwarfism for entertainment. Scum of the earth, no likeability whatsoever.

Sheila Bloom

SORRY! How did I manage that. I'll see myself out 😂😂😂😂
Wish Brad had a Tom and a Adelllllle to give us the inside scoop to the madness. How do no insiders ever pop on and clue us all up 🥺 surely to fuck there’s a neighbour of some description?! There’s always a neighbour!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m missing the point completely but I kept reading lindaslit as Lindasclit which made me all the more convinced it was Bradders 😳🤣

• Haha