Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has the worst traits out of the lot.
Drink driving
Accepting Vicky's friend request and then hopping back into bed with amish
Talking crap about Beggy
Joining the board to post screenshots then slagging the board off
Getting her tits out while doing balloons
Getting her tits out again to seduce amish
The voice
Dissing Jess
Shes happy to dish it out herself when she feels like it!

Reactions: 38
Okay one thing I will say. (And last about r mate yaz) SHE THINK SHE CAN TAKE TATTLE DOWN. STOP. HAHHHAHHAHHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m famous . I’ve made it . All those three pairs of thrush trousers have really told me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s the drink driving one. But surely no1 else can be getting put down for that when she’s clearly the one driving. She’s probs played victim again saying Brad forced her too.
What accusations is she even talking about 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And no. We didn’t google you or your disability. Brad and his mate let us know by slagging off your disability and we were mostly shocked and disgusted he would do that and even worse you stayed with him even tho it was black and white texts slagging you off.
If your so real Yaz. Post the truth!!
and that’s the mad thing. the majority of tattlers were mortified on her behalf when he exposed her disability. disgusting.

atp i think she just believes if she shouts loud enough she’ll get a thread of her own. it’s a bit like your toddler throwing a tantrum (or dog pissing in the house). any attention is good attention lmao. don’t give her it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look what she’s put on her profile wow she tells people to go f there mums gives it large and thinks she can bully people.. not me yaz not me never jealousy isn’t attractive he don’t want you crazy or what actually your trolling us I would say the lot to your face honestly

Reactions: 7
She’s saying about non truthful accusations as she obviously looked into how she can get something done about us/tattle and if someone makes false accusations about you you can sue for defamation but good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mix brown sauce in with my gravy when i make it, i also put it in my mince when i do shepherds pie 🙊

Oh and Yas - get over the fact you were a pump and dump and go live your life 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
Yaz is on private again. How can she get pissed off when she’s mentioned on here when she’s only mentioned when she puts her profile on public 😂 just don’t put your profile on public. Clearly wants the attention the silly cow

Reactions: 9
There wasn’t even any mention of desperate Yaz for a while until she pipes up trying to stay relevant, posting on her Insta about Brad then getting her spaniels out! No way she’s had a boob job 😳

she wants tattle closed down because we’re all bully’s, yet she was here not long ago posting screenshots and tearing Brad and beggy a new hole. Then the nasty comments she made about beggy and the new one (can’t mind her name). Post this on your Instagram Yaz!! Show your followers the real you. Your the bully. Desperate, dying to stay relevant pure filth. I may not know you in person but you aren’t exactly private and as you say your ‘real’ then obviously what we see is the real you right?!

Your followers might be right, you don’t have to validate yourself. You are pretty on the outside, but you’re nasty on the inside and you know you are. Hence why you try to reflect it on everyone else.

Everyone here just states facts that you have already posted publicly!!

And no. We didn’t google you or your disability. Brad and his mate let us know by slagging off your disability and we were mostly shocked and disgusted he would do that and even worse you stayed with him even tho it was black and white texts slagging you off.
If your so real Yaz. Post the truth!!
preach it 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
Personally i dont see why she should still get a mention on here...... Unless she suddenly pops up on bradders stories on another jaffa bender that is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how Amish has no issues messaging other girls when he's seeing someone but when the tables have turned and someone is probably not messaging his "mrs"....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.