Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bernie85

I’d hardly say he’s a tramp though ? He obvs has money and earns well what ever he’s doing! Even if he’s living in air B&Bs and hotels and moving around! That must cost a absolutely fortune! So I’d hardly say he’s a tramp lol. I’m pretty sure he could rent a house for £1000 a month! He moves around to much and lives his life so why would he do that 🤷🏼‍♂️
Deffo Bradley. Why would you have a male emoji unless you are the thick as pig sh*t bell*nd himself. The man the myth the gobsh*te

• Haha
Reactions: 46

PrincessP

Chatty Member
So fucking weird, There are influencers with millions of followers that have hundreds of threads on here and they don't even give it a mention. Old spaniels tits gets a couple of posts of people commenting on her mortifying behaviour and it's ALLLL over her stories. Strange creature isnt she.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Noseynoser

You are Litterally sat at your nannas on tattle pretending to be a girl who fancies you 🤣 and u call us sad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeah right Amish McGollum.. she’s in his DM’s sending nudes like she was yours when she knew you were seeing other girls 😂😂
Oh piss right off!!…..so James Arthur has slid into the DM’s of a closed nobody’s profile with 1000 followers who, I’m sorry, looks like a man and sounds like a baby! Wtf am I seeing! 💯 Gollum knows that his threads are getting boring n his 5 minutes of tattle (none) fame is over so he’s desperately trying to spice shit up. Mate face it, when they took your ability to walk they took any interest you had with it, you’re a boring old man wearing slippers, living in a bed sit in Sheffield, settling down with a 2/10. Bring back slutty narcissistic sayton or your thread will die a death.

I just wanna know if she owns any other trousers than the cum bucket faux leather ones lol can smell the bacterial vaginitis from
Those things . Have a wash big Yas . Big Yas coming for us all with her link in bioooo.
I will say that Yas is prettiest one out of Brads conquests so far . But that fag ash voice is horrible .
It’s a sad day when you think that that Yas girl is the prettiest out of them all. Really bemuses me that sayton wants and honestly thinks he deserves top dollar Russian super models n the best bird he’s shagged is Yas from Coventry (I actually have no idea where she’s from but I imagine somewhere just as shit 🙈). Genuinely, the birds he goes with are just don’t fit with the image he’s trying to portray, they’re like low level street hookers 😅….def not the company a high flying stock market broker would keep 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Popcorn20

M
Bloody hell! Is this the real Vicky? 😯
We’ll for 9 months preggers and about to drop anytime soon I think she looks amazing,,,, no filters and no make up and 9 months pregnant still looks better than some old Amish’s latest conquests.
let’s not be sticky about Vicky the poor girl seams like she’s been through enough with out us itching about her.

To add no I have never met Vicky, I’m not one of her friends, I’m just sympathetic to her situation.

• Heart
oh god people, big bad brad actually followed me and liked my photo. stop the world i wanna get off. i’m his next victim, one eye on me one eye on jess😂

• Haha
So many things don’t sit right with me. The women he goes with, the places he stays/lives, no car of his own, no property of his own. They just don’t give me high flying baller vibes, I get opportunistic trampy, hobosexual, micro dick vibes. Like in some of his pictures he looks like a good looking guy, plus he’s saying he earns of average 1-2 million a year!!! He could have absolute rocket looking birds, live in the most luxurious homes, drive luxury cars…all I’m seeing is a load of designer wear, some turkey teef and a couple of nice watches….he clearly spends a lot on alcohol too. I cringe so bad looking at his Instagram. Even Vickie’s, looking at her baby highlights of them together at her baby shower, the local conny club, a terrible balloon arch and some b n m paper plates? Where btw, when they do the gender reveal he looks out of it. Listen I’m not knocking doing stuff on the cheap, it just doesn’t fit this rich image he’s trying to portray. When you follow couples on Instagram who have money (or even fake that they have money), they do it well. The party’s are kitted out, the baby’s are kitted out, the houses are insane….his baby mama hasn’t had a penny off him and is buying cheap versions of things she’d really like (and all credit to her). I genuinely think he hasn’t got a good consistent cash flow. I think whatever Ill gotten gains he buys throughout the months are bought with cash given to him by unsuspecting idiots, he claims to invest but doesn’t he just spends it on turkey teef, the latest hag and alcohol poisoning. A strange state of affairs. Anyway Linda’s clit/Brad…are you gonna go see your baby? Poor idiotic Jess, imagine pandering after a guy when a woman’s just given birth to his son. She must feel so special looking after her “poorly boy”, until he gets back on his feet and makes the biggest mug of you 😩

• Heart

Whataday21

VIP Member
20211210_095724.jpg
congrats to vicky on the birth of her son. I think we all know who the real baby is the past few "weekes". 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Can you imagine getting together with a man who has turned his back on two children?? Jess needs her eyes tested if she can’t see those red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

dumdums83

VIP Member
His creepy breathing into the phone when he is eyeing up food makes me wanna vomit. Is she trying to fatten him up so he can’t run away? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Hey newbies. Now that he’s sent you here go and search for the Becky holt thread. This thread doesn’t show you the proper Brad cos he’s been boring as fuck. He can’t run away from this Jess cos of his leg so it looks like he’s a decent fella. He will be in allkinds of holes when he can escape. Ps: he skits disabled ppl. As you where. Hi Brad.

• Haha
  • Heart

qsf59l

Are where is your clear proof of him scamming people! He obv isn’t! I’m here for the gossip but I also like to view the facts and truth about things! And i personal no 3-4 people who are making very good returns using his company so 🤷🏼‍♂️
Definitely Brad. Give it up.

• Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
Imagine bringing a child into the world and not even acknowledging its existence, I just cant get over what a low life you have to be to do that.

• Sad
  • Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Referring to Jess, who's sat next to him - "I've never known anyone talk so much shit in my whole fucking life"

Classic narc......build 'em up then knock 'em down.
Lovely way to speak to the girl who's chauffeuring him around everywhere. Pipe down bus pass Brad.
Maybe that's why he has all that spare cash to carry around with him? Because he can get on the bus for a child's fare

• Haha
Reactions: 40