Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter dad done to me what he’s done to vicki and I tell you what the stress was unbelievable for her to go through all that alone must of been hard and all he can do is think of him self SCUM no woman wants u ugly boy hope your ankle is killing u 😂 further more these girls should be ashamed to share him in the last month and Jess is sloppy last 🤮🤮🤮 these are not women basically little girls that haven’t lived cos no way would a woman put up with him

Reactions: 31
Imagine bringing a child into the world and not even acknowledging its existence, I just cant get over what a low life you have to be to do that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine bringing a child into the world and not even acknowledging its existence, I just cant get over what a low life you have to be to do that.
Because he's all loved up with Jess, he's 'proving' it by not acknowledging that part of his life. He's a new man now. My guess would be once this Jess thing fizzles out he'll try it back on with Vick and be posting tit about focusing on his boy blah blah.

Reactions: 27
My daughter dad done to me what he’s done to vicki and I tell you what the stress was unbelievable for her to go through all that alone must of been hard and all he can do is think of him self SCUM no woman wants u ugly boy hope your ankle is killing u 😂 further more these girls should be ashamed to share him in the last month and Jess is sloppy last 🤮🤮🤮 these are not women basically little girls that haven’t lived cos no way would a woman put up with him
To be fair I don’t think she was ‘alone’ she seemed to have a good support network around her. I get the impression she’s close to her mum, she said she was her birthing partner. And her friend Sapphire? Is a good friend too. She’s better off with them than Bradley the deadbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not really unbelievable tho is it? He's a prize bleep, only cares about himself

Reactions: 34
Some people have no shame tops had her tits sagging in it 😂some people are not okay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some sausage has commented on his latest pic saying he's a daddy now and the baby looks like him. What's these peoples deal?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So sayton was banging on in the podcast how he will be seeing his son when he's born cos he's got money n solicitors.. Yet doesn't even acknowledge he's born
N spaniels ears was screaming how that top was fashionable the other day now she's trying to flog it.. Doesn't need the money tho 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I were Jess I would seriously be thinking what sort of guy ignores the birth of his own son, or even withholds stuff that was bought for that son and then pregnant ex.
That shows the true nature of a person, a self centred, selfish, immature little prick.

Reactions: 24
He plays the victim role well all about him. He seems to big these girls up like there the chosen one and all the others have shot on him.. seriously some girls are really insecure they love the thought of a boy choosing them over the others Jess needs her head testing as soon as his legs better he’s off

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.