Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F*cking hell, Vickis lips are huge they look heavy when she talks looks uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
😂 She’s got nosey people from Beggy & Amish! No one is interested in your “ crappy life “ Vic, Her lips are not that big it’s the filter look at the photo I posted 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No it’s pablo Escobar! Along with many other criminals! He is nothing but a drug dealing violent aggressive narcissistic man!
duck off has he got pablo Escobar tattooed on him. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 bleeping raging cokehead

Also @lindaslit who are you? I feel like you may have some tea to spill?

Reactions: 19
😂 She’s got nosey people from Beggy & Amish! No one is interested in your “ crappy life “ Vic, Her lips are not that big it’s the filter look at the photo I posted 😩
Do you know them personally or something? Cos how do you know her personality from that pic?

I don't think it's fair to come on and start slating a young girl who is about to drop cos she uses a filter. Find me a young woman on insta who doesn't use a filter!

Reactions: 25
It’s weird you’ve just joined to slag off Vic. Either you know her or have some weird man who got blown off by her?

Reactions: 17
It’s weird you’ve just joined to hag off Vic. Either you know her or have some weird man who got blown off by her?
It's probably jess getting insecure about the baby arriving and amish running.....I mean hobbling back. She needs a plan B herself so James Arthur it is, she seems to like men with ginger beards.

Reactions: 16
I am not slagging anyone off. I no Amish & I no of Vicky. Amish is by no doubt a bad person! He dragged my ex boyfriend out his car & slapped him around! He’s always been a bad aggressive guy & will do what ever he has to when it comes to money! On the other hand I no all the women he has been with and dated have had there fair share from him! He does treat them & buy them & give them a life they could never afford without him! He gets board easy he always wants a new arm piece & that why these girls talk about him and make up “ lies “ I’m not saying he hasn’t or the things he’s done are not bad! But honestly these girls are just very scorned & hate to see how easy he moves & does what he wants & gets what he wants! I could say so much 🤐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not slagging anyone off. I no Amish & I no of Vicky. Amish is by no doubt a bad person! He dragged my ex boyfriend out his car & slapped him around! He’s always been a bad aggressive guy & will do what ever he has to when it comes to money! On the other hand I no all the women he has been with and dated have had there fair share from him! He does treat them & buy them & give them a life they could never afford without him! He gets board easy he always wants a new arm piece & that why these girls talk about him and make up “ lies “ I’m not saying he hasn’t or the things he’s done are not bad! But honestly these girls are just very scorned & hate to see how easy he moves & does what he wants & gets what he wants! I could say so much 🤐
Say it then girl don’t hold back. Just not sure why you would dig out Vicky like that though? It seems odd and unnecessary. Bradley might buy expensive gifts occasionally at the beginning to make the girls think hes the perfect boyfriend however that is what narcissists do…reel them in so they’re hooked then cheat and move to the next. He’s a proper danger

Reactions: 35
A real woman who can Drop everything and do everything for him - 🙄 unlike Becky and Yas Who actually do some forms of work! It’s such a false narrative for someone to drop everything and be a complete doormat for a person they barely know - toxic!

Reactions: 12
lmao piss off. he is by no means a badman. he was crying on his live when he fell off his platforms a couple of weekends ago

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What a bleep, when are you gonna become a real man and father. What a bleeping knob head in his size 5 trainers!
1B63C40A-16BA-4FDC-B3FB-84423064C6FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has that filter elongated her face or is it always that long?
I was just thinking that.
I really try and not comment on the looks of his little harem as there’s so much more to say. But, duck me! 🎭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking that.
I really try and not comment on the looks of his little harem as there’s so much more to say. But, duck me! 🎭🤣
I actually didnt want to say it but its uncanny. Plus i think you can be really attractive and still have have lookalikes of random people or things

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.