Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dumdums83

VIP Member
Heres another just for you, ask Jess if she likes it too you fat bastard! Whats on the menu tonight, I liked the look of the “rice and that.” ask Jess how she makes it, or was it a poke and ping mirowave jobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tgirl0123

350DDDC5-4460-4CB8-9645-ADB0A3A648E4.jpeg
7AE96D2F-3DBD-49A9-831A-9EC88F4E5DCF.jpeg
1D2E6E32-2498-48EB-8C98-2D512FDFBB6F.jpeg

Yaz get over yourself! Hardly anyone's talking about you on here🧐🤣 you're just craaaaving the attention dumb bitch. Move on🤚🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She literally only gets mentioned when she's mentioned him first. No one is giving daily updates on you Yaz.

He must be good in bed or something because why else would these girls be so obsessed. I'm only "obsessed" (read mildy interested) because he's entertaining, I wouldn't want the narc, scamming cunt within 2 foot of me in real life. I used to work in a pub I have met 2546 Bradley's before, and they all end up with the same shitty life after they turn 40.

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
😂 Full time dossers, oh yas whilst you're doing requests off here can you do a screenshot of last year's business accounts as I feel there's only one sneaky "dosser" round here 😉 would actually love to be a full time dosser but unfortunately have a mortgage to pay.

Maybe she just wants to stay relevant to get her own thread seeing as she's at nearly 10k followers 😂😉 I'm kidding yas love you're not interesting enough to warrant a thread
she makes some bold presumptions doesn’t she? 🤣🤣 the irony of saying these discussions on here are enough to push someone to suicide whilst being happy to slag us all off and TRY to make us feel bad about ourselves. Moping about and being obsessed with a lad who you briefly entertained a month ago is what you need to address and that’s the only reason you’re mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
lmao piss off. he is by no means a badman. he was crying on his live when he fell off his platforms a couple of weekends ago

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
So many things don’t sit right with me. The women he goes with, the places he stays/lives, no car of his own, no property of his own. They just don’t give me high flying baller vibes, I get opportunistic trampy, hobosexual, micro dick vibes. Like in some of his pictures he looks like a good looking guy, plus he’s saying he earns of average 1-2 million a year!!! He could have absolute rocket looking birds, live in the most luxurious homes, drive luxury cars…all I’m seeing is a load of designer wear, some turkey teef and a couple of nice watches….he clearly spends a lot on alcohol too. I cringe so bad looking at his Instagram. Even Vickie’s, looking at her baby highlights of them together at her baby shower, the local conny club, a terrible balloon arch and some b n m paper plates? Where btw, when they do the gender reveal he looks out of it. Listen I’m not knocking doing stuff on the cheap, it just doesn’t fit this rich image he’s trying to portray. When you follow couples on Instagram who have money (or even fake that they have money), they do it well. The party’s are kitted out, the baby’s are kitted out, the houses are insane….his baby mama hasn’t had a penny off him and is buying cheap versions of things she’d really like (and all credit to her). I genuinely think he hasn’t got a good consistent cash flow. I think whatever Ill gotten gains he buys throughout the months are bought with cash given to him by unsuspecting idiots, he claims to invest but doesn’t he just spends it on turkey teef, the latest hag and alcohol poisoning. A strange state of affairs. Anyway Linda’s clit/Brad…are you gonna go see your baby? Poor idiotic Jess, imagine pandering after a guy when a woman’s just given birth to his son. She must feel so special looking after her “poorly boy”, until he gets back on his feet and makes the biggest mug of you 😩
Yeah I know people say he couldn’t get a mortgage cause it’s dodge money, but surely he could by a house out right with his cash? If he was making that much! He just reminds me of a high class tramp, bleeds a victim (girlfreind) and then moves on to the next victim.

As for Vicky “cheap looking baby shower” who gives a shit if it was done on the cheap, she is a single mother who so far is doing an amazing job with her pregnancy and birth. To many people make it all about appearances for social media which is bullshit, why spend £100’s on 1 baby shower, I would much spend a little on that, and spend the cash on what the baby really needs when her. I thought her baby shower was lovely and she and baby are loved and that’s the most thing

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
To the tune of "Many Men" by 50 Cent

🎵Many men wish death upon me,
Aftershave in my eye, bab, and I cor see,
Just tryin' to look taller than 5 foot 3
But Tattlers tryin' to take my life away🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 38

liltatling

VIP Member
Hi bus pass Brad 👋🏼
Just some quick questions:
1. Does Jess lick your bumhole?
2. Please tell us the truth about your foot, you just tripped over your own size 5s didn't you? There was no hammers involved. The only tool is you
3. How do you get your Amish beard looking so pube like?
Keep up the forex scamming tiny tears...need the money in the bank to treat those girls to their turkey teeth 👏🏼 all the best

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Nah sorry, the mocking of disabilities and using people with dwarfism for entertainment. Scum of the earth, no likeability whatsoever.
And DV against a pregnant woman. What is wrong with some people get a grip of yourselfs. Weak at the knees at some moron low life criminal who photoshops himself