Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify vick………I was aiming shots at deadbeat dad Brad, you specifically said you didn’t get the mamaroo as it was too pricey (which implies money was the issue). Your sons deserves his other parents financial contribution REGARDLESS.

Lastly, my childrens father has been dead nearly 10 years so please don’t preach to me about doing it alone. The fact is your child has 2 living parents and both are financially responsible. Save your strong single mum tit, we all know you’ll be making a claim with the CMS straight away……….do share with us the decision, would be a laugh to see it in black and white that he has to pay £5 a week (halved to £2.50 as he has another child). Any child who has a living parent who’s a deadbeat can be described as a ‘poor kid’ imho. Wind ya neck in ya silly bleep.

Nice manipulative way to send a message to Brad thru my comment tho. I honestly do feel for this kid.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

BRAD IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS, WATCH FROM 28:49 ONWARDS.

This is the 100% proof you've been looking for. You're welcome.

Reactions: 1
oh god people, big bad brad actually followed me and liked my photo. stop the world i wanna get off. i’m his next victim, one eye on me one eye on jess😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Between bumhole, stabacus and now this thread, I cannot bloody keep up. Parenting has been a tit show today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really hope he isn’t laid up for 6 weeks after he’s just got his own thread. 6 weeks of nurse Jess stories is not good tattle content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be when he starts getting hooked on pain meds, and she starts turning in to Kathy bates from misery lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are you sure it’s not the replica account? It’s tried to follow loads of people off here I declined the twit lol.
noooo it’s his proper one 🤮 how do they even find u on social media? and they say we have too much time on our hands!! i’m not private so didn’t even have the option to decline ahhaha

Reactions: 5
Tickling is feet 😂I’m confused back of a van smashed his ankles and tickled him wtf is that saying then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.