Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billyboy127

Chatty Member
Just started a new thread with the thread title that got the most likes! Just cos this one is almost finished see you on #2!

Reactions: 1

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Did anyone else click on the guy from last nights profile? The one who kept saying he was 18. His Instagram bio says “17”. Surely Brad and his new beau aren’t out here supplying alcohol to underage teenagers? Are they that desperate for friends?!

lindaslit

😂 She’s got nosey people from Beggy & Amish! No one is interested in your “ shitty life “ Vic, Her lips are not that big it’s the filter look at the photo I posted 😩

• Haha
Was it him or his second account? His second account has messaged me a few times. It’s been mentioned that it’s him but I don’t think it is
The "fake account" has ___ after it.
He tried to follow me the other week and I thought it was him until I realised there was too many _

Percypig

I’m really confused. The account joined at 4 something in the morning and posted FX had been attacked i think he posted on his stories at the same time, they then put “he probably got put in the back of a van” at 20 Past 5 but Bradley didn’t mention that until much later.

That’s why I asked who they were.

Then I was accused of being jess’s mate 🤔🤣 and thrown some playground “cusses” not really sure what’s going on but I’m here for the tea anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Ooh I hadn’t picked up on the timelines.

I thought they were hinting in the previous post that they were involved in some way 👀