Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesnt even pay for his own food, just sponges off these women.
He probs gives her the cash drug money to pay for it. Somewhere they were the other day she came back with the food and gave him the change.

Reactions: 7
It’s so embarrassing to call a restaurant make a fuss (tell everyone he’s opening early for you) on a bank holiday and then go somewhere else, when the guy has been really nice and given you a time to come back, when he’d be ready to do your takeaway! And it was only 20 mins - I don’t know if it’s just me but if I’ve made a Hoo hah like that I’d feel committed to go back out of politeness…

Awww they must be the balenciaga's he bought her, literally the oldest designs 😂🙃 Were they on sale Brad?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a little rat he is not wanting to acknowledge that innocent little baby! He’s the spit and double of Bradley too 😢

Reactions: 10
What a little rat he is not wanting to acknowledge that innocent little baby! He’s the spit and double of Bradley too 😢
Wonder what happened to the big bag and the team of lawyers he "hired" so he could see the child 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what happened to the big bag and the team of lawyers he "hired" so he could see the child 😆
He's boracic lint! He's clearly on a very dry spell. As soon as he earns a few quid he'll spunking it like a teenager with birthday money in jd sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we know he’s not acknowledging the baby privately- I mean what would be appropriate to blast on Socials after his behaviour?
But Nice to see Vicky had a night out tho, and her post partum snapback is unreal 😲 she looks great!

Reactions: 3
I give him and this one till his legs better that voice of hers is like a wood pecker at your head.. he’s not in to her he’s using her

Reactions: 6
The bleeping state of that indian meal, plus fish and chips earlier, they must stink 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And he's just renamed jess in his phone as "Carl" 😆

As if someone has invested £25k with that thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The real challenge is reading their conversation out load without taking a breath as neither of them are aware of full stops.

Coughs sameperson
Does WhatsApp not usually have the times of the messages and the ticks to say it’s been delivered etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does WhatsApp not usually have the times of the messages and the ticks to say it’s been delivered etc
It does! Also I love how he can’t even remember who has ‘invested’ what, so he has to put it in brackets at the top. Lovely customer service!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you put 25k in and your 40% up (+10k).....why are you still at work "Carl". I mean your balling but still going to work? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.