Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose all that eating has really worked out those jaw muscles!! GigaBrad!

Screenshot_20220102-103328_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's such a chav who feels he needs to prove his worth to everyone. Showing fake wealth gives me massive ICK 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's like when they recast someone for the same character in a soap or a cheap look a like 🤣🤣

I think it's hilarious he had to get off his face to book a trip to the Maldives and show the price of it 🤣🤣
This is the type of content ive been waiting for.
Whos he gonna convince to drink jaffa cakes with him when the drinks are free?
Whos honey moon will they ruin?
Will they find any booze Britain mates?
2 weeks is a long time on a tiny peaceful island for a volatile man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's funny is that all of these forex "traders" make people think it's easy to make tens of thousands, when nothing could be further from the truth. If it's so easy, then why are they resorting to selling their "signals"?

If you want to irritate any forex trader, ask them to see a copy of the introducing broker agreement they have with whatever broker they are dealing with.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's so funny after I literally just said she's not that into him because he doesn't flash the cash in the same way he did with Becky.

Also, I just cannot get over how big her chin is. Every time I see it, I feel like it's been comedically edited!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Admittedly, I think Becky is a bit of a knob. But there's no denying she is definitely the most fun and exciting of any of the others involved in this scenario. She definitely knows how to have fun, and there was obviously some strong chemistry and attraction between her and Bradley. She was pretty into him, and he into her. So much laughing and intimacy.

But things with Jess are just a bit meh. It seems more like he's just hanging out with his grandmother. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only got a month to wait and see if he actually goes! I joined the Brad thread during the Becky bumhole days as I was curious but what a bleeping walloper. Why on earth are these woman attracted to such a moron. His photoshop skills are to be desired I feel sorry for the people he manipulates Into sending him money. He’s a criminal! And Tgi for date night?? Cmon hun the place looked empty. Folk probably left as soon as they seen that pair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Admittedly, I think Becky is a bit of a knob. But there's no denying she is definitely the most fun and exciting of any of the others involved in this scenario. She definitely knows how to have fun, and there was obviously some strong chemistry and attraction between her and Bradley. She was pretty into him, and he into her. So much laughing and intimacy.

But things with Jess are just a bit meh. It seems more like he's just hanging out with his grandmother. Yawn.
Only got a month to wait and see if he actually goes! I joined the Brad thread during the Becky bumhole days as I was curious but what a bleeping walloper. Why on earth are these woman attracted to such a moron. His photoshop skills are to be desired I feel sorry for the people he manipulates Into sending him money. He’s a criminal! And Tgi for date night?? Cmon hun the place looked empty. Folk probably left as soon as they seen that pair
Its one thing to have them ruin your rack of ribs but theyre gonna be all over someones honeymoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor girls going to be heartbroken times he’s finished he’s going to have the polish mafia after him.. 😂 he’s going to do her so wrong leave her at Gatwick or some thing evil. Really gullible these girls are on my life all I see when I look at Brad. Is a ponce that don’t want to leave

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.