Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's so funny after I literally just said she's not that into him because he doesn't flash the cash in the same way he did with Becky.

Also, I just cannot get over how big her chin is. Every time I see it, I feel like it's been comedically edited!
Johnny Bravo called he wants his jaw back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
battered chips. Best thing about the Black Country ..they're amazing!
Oooh they sound amazing !! They do them in Paignton too

Edited to ask: are they individually battered or just thrown in and you get chunks of a few??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder if they will be replicating bear and jess in the Maldives - getting a good bum licking on the beach for all to see

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead of going on holiday with a girl you have known a month how about spend a day with your new born son Brad? Absolutely disgusting 😬

Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's so funny after I literally just said she's not that into him because he doesn't flash the cash in the same way he did with Becky.

Also, I just cannot get over how big her chin is. Every time I see it, I feel like it's been comedically edited!
I was thinking, why would he edit his own jaw and leave her chin?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else click on the guy from last nights profile? The one who kept saying he was 18. His Instagram bio says “17”. Surely Brad and his new beau aren’t out here supplying alcohol to underage teenagers? Are they that desperate for friends?!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else click on the guy from last nights profile? The one who kept saying he was 18. His Instagram bio says “17”. Surely Brad and his new beau aren’t out here supplying alcohol to underage teenagers? Are they that desperate for friends?!
was that the lad who was working as a barman?

The guy who was sitting with them is 17 so the answer is yes.

Thread suggestion: Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.