Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I donno how it is in the UK but we've just bought our flat with no mortgage. The bank needs to know how much is in your bank and where it came from (official proof & we needed a lot of paperwork). It's a bit of a pain but that's what they do to stop money laundering.

I kinda understand why these people spend so much on designer clothes they can't actually put it into property or anything else unless the money has been taxed. (Aka been made legitimately). Personally I'd rather live in a flat with no furniture then walk round in some fake designer gear but hey ho this is 2021 Instagram life lol.
This. I bought my house outright with my previous property’s equity and essentially cash. Every penny had to be traced and proved legit.

Reactions: 3

kenK

On the 5th day of Xmas amish received from thee... ONE LICKED RING
What’s the Amish thing about? I’ve seen this loads and I’ve FoMo cos I don’t know what it means. Thought I had this story covered at all angles what have I missed

• Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
Anyone still follow Yas? She’s obsessed with Bradley, her stories tonight, talking about being a mother ‘if you know me you know’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then a load of shitty TikToks about her being better than an ex and his new gf, pathetic. She’s either doing it for us, him or both. Desperate little girl.
Yas who? 😆

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I did always think chav actually meant child originally but had been used in various ways over the years, which is basically what Wikipedia says. There is a reference to the council houses and violent though. Fascinating stuff 😆

vacvac

What a little rat he is not wanting to acknowledge that innocent little baby! He’s the spit and double of Bradley too 😢
Do we know he’s not acknowledging the baby privately- I mean what would be appropriate to blast on Socials after his behaviour?
But Nice to see Vicky had a night out tho, and her post partum snapback is unreal 😲 she looks great!

cajerov211

Oh piss right off!!…..so James Arthur has slid into the DM’s of a closed nobody’s profile with 1000 followers who, I’m sorry, looks like a man and sounds like a baby! Wtf am I seeing! 💯 Gollum knows that his threads are getting boring n his 5 minutes of tattle (none) fame is over so he’s desperately trying to spice shit up. Mate face it, when they took your ability to walk they took any interest you had with it, you’re a boring old man wearing slippers, living in a bed sit in Sheffield, settling down with a 2/10. Bring back slutty narcissistic sayton or your thread will die a death.

It’s a sad day when you think that that Yas girl is the prettiest out of them all. Really bemuses me that sayton wants and honestly thinks he deserves top dollar Russian super models n the best bird he’s shagged is Yas from Coventry (I actually have no idea where she’s from but I imagine somewhere just as shit 🙈). Genuinely, the birds he goes with are just don’t fit with the image he’s trying to portray, they’re like low level street hookers 😅….def not the company a high flying stock market broker would keep 🤨
She's from Barnsley, but we lots of chav's too 😂

Whataday21

VIP Member
Omg she's took him down south to her mother's house (/apartment?) 🤣🤣
Wtf, just seen that. Or has the Mother come to them? Hes a lazy git, doubt he can be buggered to go down south plus he said he has to have pins in his foot soon which means they need to go back up north?

kenK

Ok I’m lost 🤣 why so cryptic
And the saying “I’m someone that your not” is something we used to say in school as kids when someone asked who are you. I’m laughing at these two thinking I knew stuff before it happened. So funny. And very odd.

Reactions: 2

Insideout121

Aw man. My comment about being relevant wasn't about going out with you at all ( you look fun) it's the screenshots of here ' then going on n on which your doing and continuing doing YAS X

Reactions: 2