Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s his Nans house not her Nan. I know people who have tomato ketchup with their roast 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t mind sauces on roasts but duck me the dinner was swimming in gravy then we add sauce 😂 to it couldn’t see nothing on that plate he’s going to be shitting fluid in the morning 😂 rate my plate would have a field day with that
It’s his nans I didn’t realise.. 😂 he’s loved after all well not by that fking dinner he isn’t here Brad here’s some dog food for u

Haha no I don’t, gravy is for the meat. Butter on the spuds and bit of HP on the side.
Can’t wait to have my Xmas dinner now just not at brads nans house 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Squidwards nose boobs lol Yas looks so thirsty , it’s embarrassing. The world is full of men , why waste your time lusting after one who doesn’t want ya

Reactions: 11
Is it me or is amish now following jem lucy? 😂I'm not sure if that's her account or not, does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
She needs a support bra for them tits

She’s gone private she is so on here reading stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.