Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe he hasn’t acknowledged his baby. Vile creature #cancelled
Tbf we only know he hasn’t acknowledged him on SM…….which isn’t a requirement of parenting. I’m guessing he hasn’t, but we don’t know if he has/hasn’t acknowledged his sons birth OFF SM.

Reactions: 19
Tbf we only know he hasn’t acknowledged him on SM…….which isn’t a requirement of parenting. I’m guessing he hasn’t, but we don’t know if he has/hasn’t acknowledged his sons birth OFF SM.
True but he does enjoy documenting a lot on social media, it’s rather remiss of him

Reactions: 15
I’d love to see him acknowledge giving Vicky all hers and her little boys belongings back.

Congrats Vicky girl 💞 hope your son 👶🏻 brings you lots of love and happiness 💖

Reactions: 24
Can I set you a challenge Bradley? How about be a decent person and give Vicky and HER baby their stuff back and for you stop being a bleep, as sadly the world does revolve around your massive head

Reactions: 18
He’s horrid imagine going all the way to Great Yarmouth if that is where she’s from when your new born baby is in hospital 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wrong en

Reactions: 12
I give it till he legs better oh Jess please do your self a favour the next time he rings that bell tell him to go duck him self ! Slap him on his head as well

Reactions: 7
I'm back with more information.

Jess was fan mailing James on Insta that's how they got talking, nudes were exchanged and they were planning to meet up but never did.

Did they have an argument over this or something?

She has got a reputation at home for sending nudes to people. I think they suit quite well (bellend teeth not james arthur).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Brad we don't need to know you have a hard-on and your girls a prolific over sharer of nudes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brad we don't need to know you have a hard-on and your girls a prolific over sharer of nudes
My hard on is superior in comparison to that cunts so don't you start. You do need to know because this thread is a good read and it makes more sense as to why she's ignoring all these red flags. Bless, the poor girl is dick desperate and will need therapy even more so when they're over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My hard on is superior in comparison to that cunts so don't you start. You do need to know because this thread is a good read and it makes more sense as to why she's ignoring all these red flags. Bless, the poor girl is dick desperate and will need therapy even more so when they're over
🤣🤣🤣 Brad give over. She’d dump you in an instant if James Arthur offered her the chance. Get off tattle and give vic and your son their stuff back your disgrace!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣🤣 Brad give over. She’d dump you in an instant if James Arthur offered her the chance. Get off tattle and give vic and your son their stuff back your disgrace!
She hasn't had the chance that's why she's settled for Brad who steals from babies! Like he's going to come on here and slag his girlfriend off 😂 although he probably would do that for attention.

Did they argue over james please tell me the gossip!!

Reactions: 2
She hasn't had the chance that's why she's settled for Brad who steals from babies! Like he's going to come on here and hag his girlfriend off 😂 although he probably would do that for attention.

Did they argue over james please tell me the gossip!!
Sorry Brad you told us before in your first post you had goss about them?! Also why are you viewing your own profile forgotten what you put to try and make your thread relevant I can’t cope 🤣🤣
59266294-FCFF-49FD-8FF3-49F33759DDED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.