Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All sheā€™s got left is some tomato soup for him šŸ˜‚ I bet he hasnā€™t stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So many things donā€™t sit right with me. The women he goes with, the places he stays/lives, no car of his own, no property of his own. They just donā€™t give me high flying baller vibes, I get opportunistic trampy, hobosexual, micro dick vibes. Like in some of his pictures he looks like a good looking guy, plus heā€™s saying he earns of average 1-2 million a year!!! He could have absolute rocket looking birds, live in the most luxurious homes, drive luxury carsā€¦all Iā€™m seeing is a load of designer wear, some turkey teef and a couple of nice watchesā€¦.he clearly spends a lot on alcohol too. I cringe so bad looking at his Instagram. Even Vickieā€™s, looking at her baby highlights of them together at her baby shower, the local conny club, a terrible balloon arch and some b n m paper plates? Where btw, when they do the gender reveal he looks out of it. Listen Iā€™m not knocking doing stuff on the cheap, it just doesnā€™t fit this rich image heā€™s trying to portray. When you follow couples on Instagram who have money (or even fake that they have money), they do it well. The partyā€™s are kitted out, the babyā€™s are kitted out, the houses are insaneā€¦.his baby mama hasnā€™t had a penny off him and is buying cheap versions of things sheā€™d really like (and all credit to her). I genuinely think he hasnā€™t got a good consistent cash flow. I think whatever Ill gotten gains he buys throughout the months are bought with cash given to him by unsuspecting idiots, he claims to invest but doesnā€™t he just spends it on turkey teef, the latest hag and alcohol poisoning. A strange state of affairs. Anyway Lindaā€™s clit/Bradā€¦are you gonna go see your baby? Poor idiotic Jess, imagine pandering after a guy when a womanā€™s just given birth to his son. She must feel so special looking after her ā€œpoorly boyā€, until he gets back on his feet and makes the biggest mug of you šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So many things donā€™t sit right with me. The women he goes with, the places he stays/lives, no car of his own, no property of his own. They just donā€™t give me high flying baller vibes, I get opportunistic trampy, hobosexual, micro dick vibes. Like in some of his pictures he looks like a good looking guy, plus heā€™s saying he earns of average 1-2 million a year!!! He could have absolute rocket looking birds, live in the most luxurious homes, drive luxury carsā€¦all Iā€™m seeing is a load of designer wear, some turkey teef and a couple of nice watchesā€¦.he clearly spends a lot on alcohol too. I cringe so bad looking at his Instagram. Even Vickieā€™s, looking at her baby highlights of them together at her baby shower, the local conny club, a terrible balloon arch and some b n m paper plates? Where btw, when they do the gender reveal he looks out of it. Listen Iā€™m not knocking doing stuff on the cheap, it just doesnā€™t fit this rich image heā€™s trying to portray. When you follow couples on Instagram who have money (or even fake that they have money), they do it well. The partyā€™s are kitted out, the babyā€™s are kitted out, the houses are insaneā€¦.his baby mama hasnā€™t had a penny off him and is buying cheap versions of things sheā€™d really like (and all credit to her). I genuinely think he hasnā€™t got a good consistent cash flow. I think whatever Ill gotten gains he buys throughout the months are bought with cash given to him by unsuspecting idiots, he claims to invest but doesnā€™t he just spends it on turkey teef, the latest hag and alcohol poisoning. A strange state of affairs. Anyway Lindaā€™s clit/Bradā€¦are you gonna go see your baby? Poor idiotic Jess, imagine pandering after a guy when a womanā€™s just given birth to his son. She must feel so special looking after her ā€œpoorly boyā€, until he gets back on his feet and makes the biggest mug of you šŸ˜©
Yeah I know people say he couldnā€™t get a mortgage cause itā€™s dodge money, but surely he could by a house out right with his cash? If he was making that much! He just reminds me of a high class woman, bleeds a victim (girlfreind) and then moves on to the next victim.

As for Vicky ā€œcheap looking baby showerā€ who gives a tit if it was done on the cheap, she is a single mother who so far is doing an amazing job with her pregnancy and birth. To many people make it all about appearances for social media which is bullshit, why spend Ā£100ā€™s on 1 baby shower, I would much spend a little on that, and spend the cash on what the baby really needs when her. I thought her baby shower was lovely and she and baby are loved and thatā€™s the most thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah I know people say he couldnā€™t get a mortgage cause itā€™s dodge money, but surely he could by a house out right with his cash? If he was making that much! He just reminds me of a high class woman, bleeds a victim (girlfreind) and then moves on to the next victim.
I donno how it is in the UK but we've just bought our flat with no mortgage. The bank needs to know how much is in your bank and where it came from (official proof & we needed a lot of paperwork). It's a bit of a pain but that's what they do to stop money laundering.

I kinda understand why these people spend so much on designer clothes they can't actually put it into property or anything else unless the money has been taxed. (Aka been made legitimately). Personally I'd rather live in a flat with no furniture then walk round in some fake designer gear but hey ho this is 2021 Instagram life lol.

Reactions: 14
I donno how it is in the UK but we've just bought our flat with no mortgage. The bank needs to know how much is in your bank and where it came from (official proof & we needed a lot of paperwork). It's a bit of a pain but that's what they do to stop money laundering.

I kinda understand why these people spend so much on designer clothes they can't actually put it into property or anything else unless the money has been taxed. (Aka been made legitimately). Personally I'd rather live in a flat with no furniture then walk round in some fake designer gear but hey ho this is 2021 Instagram life lol.
Yes this is correct. Any solicitor has to carry out money laundering checks by law and you have to prove where the money has come from. I too have bought a house outright no mortgage and you need to provide bank statements etc. There is no way he could buy a house or get a mortgage with dodgy money unless he got somebody else to front it for him and who in the right mind would do that!

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s gonna break her heart when he can walk and back out with his mates isnā€™t he

I was with a fella exactly to the t like him. He was a knob too. Everytime I went to his it was a diff place but I didnā€™t ask questions cos I thought he was amazing. Turned out he had a diff girl every week and rented the houses cos his money was illegal and couldnā€™t get one of his own. He even went through the effort to put family pics up before I arrived hahaha I can laugh now but he was a bad tit I just didnā€™t see it then.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just came on to say how funny is it Jess calling Brad her final chapter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the naivety is strong with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean it might be her final chapter but itā€™s going to be a very long and painful oneā€¦lonely too once heā€™s back on two feet

Reactions: 17
I know heā€™s only been there so long because his ankle is fucked he would of been balls deep in a brass by now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.