Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fixed your story for you Vick babes ✌🏻
I wonder if Brad the woman beater gets any sort of commission for how often he uses Facetune the absolute goblin lol
Imagine keep posting pics of the night he beat you up, theres definitely something wrong with that girls head.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if it’s the fact that I’m American or that the kind of trading I do (for a legitimate, publicly-listed company) is quite different from his scams….but what the actual hell is he saying here? Seriously, just word salad with him throwing in random trading jargon. The part I find most comical about his bullshit is the days he post things clearly stolen from someone else/some other trading site, which actually contain coherent market observations, not this crap he spews. I’m sorry, but his grammar really pushes me over the edge and if anyone is actually stupid enough to think women-beater Bradley Weekes from Tipton is a real trader and gives him money, they deserve to lose it.
4E9F78FC-D761-4BF1-9E36-D0DF5D770E4E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s the fact that I’m American or that the kind of trading I do (for a legitimate, publicly-listed company) is quite different from his scams….but what the actual hell is he saying here? Seriously, just word salad with him throwing in random trading jargon. The part I find most comical about his bullshit is the days he post things clearly stolen from someone else/some other trading site, which actually contain coherent market observations, not this crap he spews. I’m sorry, but his grammar really pushes me over the edge and if anyone is actually stupid enough to think women-beater Bradley Weekes from Tipton is a real trader and gives him money, they deserve to lose it. View attachment 1911913
The funniest part is when he copies and pastes talking about the economy. I doubt he can even sing the alphabet let alone knows anything about the economy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s the fact that I’m American or that the kind of trading I do (for a legitimate, publicly-listed company) is quite different from his scams….but what the actual hell is he saying here? Seriously, just word salad with him throwing in random trading jargon. The part I find most comical about his bullshit is the days he post things clearly stolen from someone else/some other trading site, which actually contain coherent market observations, not this crap he spews. I’m sorry, but his grammar really pushes me over the edge and if anyone is actually stupid enough to think women-beater Bradley Weekes from Tipton is a real trader and gives him money, they deserve to lose it. View attachment 1911913
He assumes everyone is an idiot like him and doesn't spot the details - like the fact that he deliberately stopped scrolling to the top on this video so that the demo banner wouldn't show 😂 we see you Bradley Weekes aka Tip Forex scammer and woman beater

1674763594782.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely gone in the head. Imagine ur fella saying her shave me arse hole .. I'd shove the razor up his hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
While the kids toddling around, getting showered in daddies bum fluff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Which part of competitive body building involves showing your stubbly ring piece?!

• Haha
Is she really shaving his hole?
In her parents spare bedroom (cause that’s where they live ) ?
Tell me again about how your are making thousands every day Bradley ?
Ffs. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s only a matter of time before he’s becomes a prostitute for men only
Alot goes on in these gyms that us women just don't know about, I wouldnt be surprised if he goes to these gyms to offer his services because that's where his clients are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not just the fact she’s shaving his arse, it’s the fact he’s sharing it on social media like it’s something to brag about.

---

No wonder his beard looks like pubes. They probably use the same razor for everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s not just the fact she’s shaving his arse, it’s the fact he’s sharing it on social media like it’s something to brag about.

---

No wonder his beard looks like pubes. They probably use the same razor for everything.
Or stick them to his chin after 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.