Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he does talking stories I have to look away from the screen to listen to what he’s saying because it honestly makes me feel sick looking at his face 🤮 PS woman beater

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When he does talking stories I have to look away from the screen to listen to what he’s saying because it honestly makes me feel sick looking at his face 🤮 PS woman beater
I do as well, I cant even bear to him him talk with all the teeth clicking and the spit going everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Size 1 and a bleeping half?! What 3 month old baby needs shoes let alone designer ones 🙈😂 I didn’t put my son in shoes till he was walking properly unaided which was around 12/13 months. Such chavy shoes too…soz if anyone here likes babies in men’s shoes 🙈 also Brads a woman beater

Edit - I actually think my son came out the womb with size 1.5 feet…feet like canoes. which makes this even funnier to me

Reactions: 18
They must be getting desperate for money again, not seen him with the pleasureboys lately 👀 maybe they sacked the ugly wife beating one. You never know.

Reactions: 13
If they are SO loaded then why not DONATE those shoes, 18 quid is nothing to them remember guys, he’s rolling in the cash 😊 **Brad is a woman beater**

Reactions: 17
They only have STUFF like Nike trainers for baby because his (the woman beaters) moneys all made through scams and they can’t actually pass any money laundering checks to get anything substantial

Reactions: 11
Hes selling those prime drinks now at £20 each, really desperate for cash. Guess those demo accounts arent paying him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is Vick wearing in the six-figure-trader (wife beater)-walking-around-Primarni story?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread is so boring now. Bring back bumhole and Bradley out with a new woman every weekend on the shots. (Bradley is a woman beater)

Come on Brad we all know you hate being with Vick for anything other than housing. Let's spice it up for us all to enjoy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread is so boring now. Bring back bumhole and Bradley out with a new woman every weekend on the shots. (Bradley is a woman beater)

Come on Brad we all know you hate being with Vick for anything other than housing. Let's spice it up for us all to enjoy 🤪
Why doesnt he just move in with ronny? Surely his spare room is bigger than a box?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.