Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap.

A newcomer revealed that Bradley beat Vicky up and spent their sons birthday in the cells.
Found a cabin lodge on wowcher and went away for a few days.
Doesn't appear to be stripping at Mecca bingo's anymore.
Got Vic a fake Tiffany bracelet for Christmas.
Still ugly as fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it's really sad how they never play with him, they just stick him in that car to go round in circles for hours.

Reactions: 7
Social services would have already been informed due to his past with his 1st son and the abuse his mum,l experience from Brad. if its now true that Vick was beaten up there will be a MARAC meeting arranged soon

Reactions: 4
Clearly Vick is one of those girls who thrive from their partner being absolutely disgusting and abusive towards her...

That picture he posted of her... When he was with Becky.

And the leaving Carson in that stupid car... Pick him up, play with him, get on the floor and interact with him... I'm forever on the floor either playing dinosaurs, blocks, dolls. Give the poor boy some stimulation.

Reactions: 12
Im absolutely crying with laughter at that pic, but yes, alls that little lad has done is spin In circles, bless him
Oof the pupils too 🙈 this was the night of his drug and drink fuelled attack on her when they went to sheffield wasn't it? All adds up now you can see how off his head he was.

Reactions: 5
What happened to the crimson chin girl? I have lots go catch up on? I thought he shared a revealing pic of Vicky and now back together? Wtf lol

Reactions: 4
It’s how he’s still got crimson chin on his page as well as Becky 😂 collecting his ex’s like Pokemon cards on there
He frequently rotates them, like a trophy cabinet. He wont be adding any new women though as nobody but vicky wants him anymore.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that when his life is dull as dishwater he posts screenshots from tattle 😂😂 how he states he gets ‘spotted and followed’ when he’s out, that will probably just be the hundreds of people you owe money to Brad 😂 trust us, if we spotted you out, we would be on here lol’ing at your unfiltered face. Oh and whilst you’re on one today….why don’t you address to everyone about you smashing 2 shades of tit out of your woman 💁🏻‍♀️ daft twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.