Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
All the lovely places and back grounds all those women were taken to while Vicki was poked extremely aggressively on a travel lodge windowsill

That mars bar was only going one place. And it was to be put there by his 'cell mate'
How have you got that screenshot as if it is straight from Jess' phone? General question

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I seriously can’t believe how stupid he thinks we are. Brad, if you are going to pretend like you are making real money and not just using a practice account with fake funds, you might want to at least cut off the top of your screenshot. What an idiot.
E40F35DA-969A-4D1D-901A-CBD5A45E6BE6.jpeg

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

A newcomer revealed that Bradley beat Vicky up and spent their sons birthday in the cells.
Found a cabin lodge on wowcher and went away for a few days.
Doesn't appear to be stripping at Mecca bingo's anymore.
Got Vic a fake Tiffany bracelet for Christmas.
Still ugly as fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

• Haha
Hes very badly triggered. The roid rage is real.
View attachment 1842659
HAHAH! the ugly cunt has posted my post on his story I feel famous😎 aww did i trigger you brad? How the fuck can someone earn 100 grand in a year and live in a small box bedroom in their parents home? NO CAR! it makes NO SENSE. Why has so many people hunted you down and kicked off your mum + dad’s door looking for you because you owe them money? Why did your desperate baby mom go on live and expose you for scamming and that you’re broke and in your overdraft? Why did you hack into bumholes account and wipe her money clean? why are you getting pegged for a fiver on the internet? why are you stripping at mecca bingo halls for £80 a night?? why did you recently buy desperate vicky FAKE tiffany and co jewellery? Come on brad you’re in DENIAL, you’re BROKE just accept it! You’re a known scammer and you can’t get any more victims because everyone knows your a broke scamming bum! I love how he calls the people of tattle low lives but spends almost everyday on tattle screenshotting us and trying to prove to us that he’s not broke?? He’s obsessed with us omg

(( also i love how he cropped the part out where i mentioned him beating up vicky 🤣🤣 )) scum

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
He’s an un employed, homeless, domestic abusing, repressed homosexual.
Apart from the DV there’s nothing wrong with being any of those things… but there is when you’re a MASSIVE CUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Whataday21

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #8 - Bradley weekes: Woman beater, serial cheater, penis pumping tweeter, pathetic attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘I don’t post much on here nower days’ - yes Brad that’s because you live in your mrs mums ,box bedroom. Gone are your glory days of being able to scam a lifestyle that wasn’t yours. Your life is a car crash. That’s why we follow you. To laugh. The moneys gone, so are the women who thought you had that fast extravagant lifestyle . All you’re left with is a doormat of a woman with clear learning difficulties (your son is adorable but you don’t deserve him)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
The potty is probs for Bwad and the box room as Vicky's ma is sick to death of him pissing all over the place while trying to find his tiny little cock in the dark.

Might still have to stand on his tiptoes, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 29