Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference 6 months makes for 2 different people.

What did Vicki get for 6 months back with him. Other than her Universal credit payment as a single parent!!!!
Her 6 months present was 🤼‍♂️, does it get any lower for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now trying to make her millions on nasal tanners 🤦🏼‍♀️ … with filtered pictures 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s now trying to make her millions on nasal tanners 🤦🏼‍♀️ … with filtered pictures 🤦🏼‍♀️
That's probably a full on scam too, they probably wouldnt get posted out and theyd bank all the money like they did with the clothes.

Reactions: 5
That's probably a full on scam too, they probably wouldnt get posted out and theyd bank all the money like they did with the clothes.
Who the duck in their right mind goes on sunbeds?? At best you’ll be covered in liver spots at worst you’ll be dead. bleeping *******

Reactions: 8
Who the duck in their right mind goes on sunbeds?? At best you’ll be covered in liver spots at worst you’ll be dead. bleeping *******
lmao calm down, I use the sunbeds 😂 tbf thou, I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs so it can be my bad habit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He made it 8 months with chin and it's coming up to 8 months with icky. She could be his longest relationshit yet. I reckon hes trying to become a bodybuilder so he can get up on stage and meet one of those bikini bodybuilding girls (or a bodybuilding guy, whatever floats his boat). I think that's his exit plan 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.