Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m already in menopause but the sight of that deformed visage is making me consider if I could identify as dead so I never have to open my eyes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The noises he makes with his mouth 🤢🤢 such an ugly thick bastard. BRAD IS A WOMAN BEATER

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He seriously makes my skin crawl..😩🤢 Looking like a creature from the goonies ‘Heyy you guyssss’

i can asure you NO1 on planet earth wants to feel your muscles!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His speech is absolutely atrocious with those tit turkey teeth, it legit sounds like he has dentures in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His speech is absolutely atrocious with those tit turkey teeth, it legit sounds like he has dentures in
Possibly due to the teef presence (I never noticed it before they were done), his mouth produces too much saliva and you can hear it when he talks :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Filtered himself that much the tattoos have gone. His lips are like fanny slaps and the long head reminds me of a thumb.

Does he really think people believe him " I made so much money yesterday " 🤣🤣😅 The bleeping Muppet.
WOMEN BEATER

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I know vickys no oil painting..But what does she see in this monster 😩🤢
Well we can rule out his finger blasting skills, I don’t think there is any chance of her getting pregnant again has her womb has been well and truly mashed. If scamming doesn’t work out Brad you could go into backstreet abotionist you woman beater

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not again 😂 covering "DEMO" with a blurry caption doesn't mean no one knows it's there

View attachment 1893262 View attachment 1893264
What a bleeping fool man 🤣🤣🤣

The both of them are absolute wannabes.

It always makes me laugh when I think about all those other girls and how much they must be laughing their heads off at them 2 idiots now🤣🤣 Imagine what they have been told about Vicki, the tit Bradley has said about her to them. She's a bleeping laughing stock just like her life as a Mam in a box room. What a life man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bleeping fool man 🤣🤣🤣

The both of them are absolute wannabes.

It always makes me laugh when I think about all those other girls and how much they must be laughing their heads off at them 2 idiots now🤣🤣 Imagine what they have been told about Vicki, the tit Bradley has said about her to them. She's a bleeping laughing stock just like her life as a Mam in a box room. What a life man 🤣🤣🤣
Remember when we accused you of being boat chin lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.