Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fanny has never been dryer 🤮 he is bleeping ass end ugly, my god. I’d absolutely LOVE to knock him out the woman beating piece of tit. Needs to train on thrusting coz his micro dick can’t reach anything 🤣 the shame of it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Do you think he wants her to shave her head again cause he is into men ! And she looks like a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think he wants her to shave her head again cause he is into men ! And she looks like a boy
Absolutely yes. He will want her to change her name to Andrew next and maybe she will also move into a Romanian prison so he can have the box room to himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve just remembered that the woman beater gets lip fillers and I’m howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He always looks like he needs a good wash, those tit tattoos of his just look like dirt next to the filters he uses

Reactions: 10
Funny sitting in a Rolls Royce when none of you could drive at the time🤣 lol somehow I don’t think the Toyota insurance would stretch that far…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ that’s only 40kg and he still has zero bleeping rhythm or flow. WOMAN BEATER That’s the weight of an actual child.
He wouldn’t know how much a child weighs, he hasn’t been around a lot. It’s not like he has two living breathing kids out in the world already. Brad is a woman beater

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ that’s only 40kg and he still has zero bleeping rhythm or flow. WOMAN BEATER That’s the weight of an actual child.
Hes always been weak in the gym and in bed, that's why he looks like he does. I dont know how he thinks hes getting on a stage in that state.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that didn’t realise Becky was like 10 years older than her boyfriend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keeping his brain lean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s certainly doing that!! Whyyyy does he use that filter, he looks like he should be in a horror film!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.