Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi vick? If you’re so happy and in love and busy playing mummy and daddy with Brad what you doing on here love? And to think all of us on here felt sorry for you at a time, you’re the worst one of the lot. Is he taking you out for lobster this weekend or are you broke vick, it’s the end of the month so surely child benefits have been paid, or did you spend it all in smyths yesterday?
She'll be waiting for the universal credit crisis payment. I remember Bwad not long ago taking the piss about UC when he was with Jess clearly aimed at Vic. Then Vic tried to be funny in a story and made a comment about UC. Imagine ripping the tit out of yourself in front of the man your obsessed with who actually started it 🤣🤣😅

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see what he's uploading to Vinted tomorrow. I could do with a few bits for my 11 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's with everyone getting on Vinted all of a sudden? All he has is a Burbs scarf, a few Palm Angels t's and hideous Dior trainers. Probably all off DHgate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with everyone getting on Vinted all of a sudden? All he has is a Burbs scarf, a few Palm Angels t's and hideous Dior trainers. Probably all off DHgate 🤣
I've made a fair amount on there tbf. Woke up to 2 sales as it happens 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Vinted fucks me off, people are begs. I wish you could block people sending you offers as i’m sick of knobs offering me half of what i’m asking for

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've made a fair amount on there tbf. Woke up to 2 sales as it happens 😂😂
I use it loads! But I've noticed a load of IG twats announce they are on it over the last couple of days. I can't get over the amount of blokes trying to use it as a dating site 🤣

Vinted fucks me off, people are begs. I wish you could block people sending you offers as i’m sick of knobs offering me half of what i’m asking for
I get messages asking if I can wear the shoes before I send them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had about 5 people offer me half of the very reasonable prices I'm asking for some high end baby items. I love hitting decline on the offers. But have had 4 sales since I uploaded a new load of stuff last night. No faffing about, no offers. Just straight forward sales. Feel free to join me on the vinted vs depop thread beaut.

Reactions: 5
Someone report him for fake items. Why is he selling them in the first place? Sounds like he is trying to scrape a deposit together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had about 5 people offer me half of the very reasonable prices I'm asking for some high end baby items. I love hitting decline on the offers. But have had 4 sales since I uploaded a new load of stuff last night. No faffing about, no offers. Just straight forward sales. Feel free to join me on the vinted vs depop thread beaut.
99% of the stuff i have listed is brand new because i buy stuff in the sales in the “next size” for my kid and then she skips the size and its too late to return 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like Brad is trying to scrape some fast cash together

Reactions: 5
99% of the stuff i have listed is brand new because i buy stuff in the sales in the “next size” for my kid and then she skips the size and its too late to return 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like Brad is trying to scrape some fast cash together
Its either for a deposit or a train back to great yarmouth 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Felt like messaging him and saying keep your stuff I'm sure Carson will fit into it all on 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.