Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll be keeping the money” is probably the most truthful sentence he’s said in his entire life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh what a kind hearted soul he is, his next victim is probably a charity manager or something like that. He fools nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Vicks hair always so greasy looking like she just shoved a jar of Vaseline through it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Vicks hair always so greasy looking like she just shoved a jar of Vaseline through it 🤢
I think its coconut oil to help it grow..(Ive actually got my hair plastered in it now 😂 But your suppose to do it often..but not EVERYDAY) She constantly looks like she needs a wash,Even on ‘date night’ its a greasy mess 😂

Reactions: 3
I see he’s taking a leaf out of Vicky’s book and selling items out of desperation for money. There’s no way if you’re a “six figure earner” you would want to sell second hand items for almost full price. If he wants to help people around christmas for food and presents he would do it out of his own pocket as it wouldn’t put a dent in what he earns since he earns “six figures” hahahah. he’s just embarrassed to say that his broke. It’s crazy how he believes his own lies.

Reactions: 8
It’s unfortunate because his actual real face is far more like that of the shark than the one he’s wearing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s unfortunate because his actual real face is far more like that of the shark than the one he’s wearing here.
At least the shark is covering his size 5s in this picture 😆 the babies head is bigger than his feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow that’s the most stimulation Carson has had since popping out ain’t it

Reactions: 9
Now we all know why he sold his items yesterday, to fund the SeaWorld trip. This is why theyve not been out for any meals either, hes clearly spent all the money those "clients" gave him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.