Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the baby is cute lol. My fella has size 7 feet and a length to rival that of the River Nile so less of the small feet slander. 😂😂😂👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think the baby is cute lol. My fella has size 7 feet and a length to rival that of the River Nile so less of the small feet slander. 😂😂😂👀😂
A 7/8 shoe is an average size for a man though, a size 5 is that of a teenager or a woman! Big difference. I wonder how tall he is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He better stay the duck away from my city hahahaha, if I seen him out, I’d struggle so hard not to launch a drink in his bleeping ugly ass face
Imagine him walking through town with them spray-on jeans, though? He'd get launched from one end of Bold Street to the other, the meff 😂

And that's just by teenage girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it me or does the baby always look upset or like he’s been crying. I think he’s the cutest thing and I’m not saying he is actually upset but his face always looks it 😂 probably put out by Bradley bounding back into his life with his big size 5s

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does the baby always look upset or like he’s been crying. I think he’s the cutest thing and I’m not saying he is actually upset but his face always looks it 😂 probably put out by Bradley bounding back into his life with his big size 5s
He always looks like he's absolutely done with their tit. I don't blame the poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.