Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she gets those shorts any further up her arse crack !! She literally has no bum 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ugh I'm on my lunch break and now feel sick looking at her backside. I bet she puts this content on her OF. Pervy weird looking man films unsuspecting woman in the gym 🙄

Reactions: 5
What’s his obsession with taking all his women to the gym?! Like don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it’s good for them, but wonder why he does it? Just to get them to take videos & pics of him?!

Reactions: 9
Can she gets those shorts any further up her arse crack !! She literally has no bum 🤦🏼‍♀️
I especially love how she has to tag him in absolutely everything 🤣 “look babe, our baby is blinking” “look babe, I put my shoes on the right feet” “look at my bum babe even though you’re LITERALLY the one filming it” bleeping hell girl, you’re worse than chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I especially love how she has to tag him in absolutely everything 🤣 “look babe, our baby is blinking” “look babe, I put my shoes on the right feet” “look at my bum babe even though you’re LITERALLY the one filming it” bleeping hell girl, you’re worse than chin.
Yeah it screams not right and desperate to me. She's insecure with him big time.

The sad thing is he isnt looking at her, hes just looking for his next victim while he has a place to stay.

Reactions: 5
Brad and whatsherface deserve each other but omg that little baby, he doesn't react to anything, it makes me so sad. I hope they realise there's something going on with him and are getting him checked.

Reactions: 4
Brad and whatsherface deserve each other but omg that little baby, he doesn't react to anything, it makes me so sad. I hope they realise there's something going on with him and are getting him checked.
There is nothing wrong with baby, sadly he is being raised by 2 morons who are to busy eye bleeping themselves in a mirror, getting their fanny out for only fans, or dumping the mother to run of with the next bit of meat. This child hasn’t got a chance and will grow up just like brads mate carls potty mouthed brat

Reactions: 13
I've noticed the same. He reacts to Brad as if it was a stranger interacting with him, that blank kind of resting witch face babies seem to nail. My girl will do it when someone talks to her whilst we're out shopping, just gives them the 😐🙃 treatment

Reactions: 7
Also they have bought that trike for him and I’ll bet money on Brad paying them to build it, but told them to build it for the last stage (there are 6 stages on that trike and c should have the foot rest) and Brad and baby incubator wouldn’t have Read or will read the instructions in the future. You can buy c all the toys in the world you 2 morons, but we can see that he never plays with them, the looks he gave Brad in smyths was like “what’s the point, you never show me how to play with them”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to tag him in everything she posts .. it’s like some desperate woman stamp lol 😂
Just to prove to herself and the rest of the world they are still following each other on Instagram and he woke up in her crusty old bed lol

• Haha
No it’s gonna materialise as quickly as the Thailand holiday he promised chin
Maybe baldie will start selling off her possessions for the "deposit". And have it in her name. And then when he leaves again she has to pay it all off or risk even more debt! She really cant be that stupid can she 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to tag him in everything she posts .. it’s like some desperate woman stamp lol 😂
Shes tagging him for Brad to repost it so all the women(and men🤣) he’s cheating with behind her back can see that she’s still involved with him. Desperate Vick, you can tag him all you want he’s still gonna cheat and leave you! Just make sure when he leaves you this time he’s paid off the debt that you’ve allegedly been claiming he’s put you in.

Tell us you read Tattle without saying you read Tattle 😂😂😂

8B739ABF-9BE6-4CE3-88AA-83699D14ADA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell us you read Tattle without saying you read Tattle 😂😂😂

View attachment 1614035
Hi vick? If you’re so happy and in love and busy playing mummy and daddy with Brad what you doing on here love? And to think all of us on here felt sorry for you at a time, you’re the worst one of the lot. Is he taking you out for lobster this weekend or are you broke vick, it’s the end of the month so surely child benefits have been paid, or did you spend it all in smyths yesterday?

• Haha
Hes changed his main picture from the family pic to a gym pic, he only ever does that when hes chatting to a new girl. Cant have any new women think hes a family man! Hes young, free and single brad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.