Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, why are people so offended by EVERYTHING these days?!? His hands do look like a dwarf it’s just stating what the look like
😂😂😂 ppl can’t pick and chose when to be offended. Umpa lumpa has been mentioned loads of times and they’re dwarfisms. He looks like a dwarf. We are allowed to say it.

Reactions: 13
Good grief, why are people so offended by EVERYTHING these days?!? His hands do look like a dwarf it’s just stating what the look like
Buts it’s not just a statement is it, It’s the added laughing at that fact too, like it’s hilarious he looks like a dwarf, is it hilarious when people have dwarfism and is it something to laugh at? Just wondering as Brad himself did that and hired a little person to essentially humiliate at a family party.

I’m not offended at everything but thanks for making that assumption. Just don’t see the need to drag others whilst also dragging him ✌🏻
😂😂😂 ppl can’t pick and chose when to be offended. Umpa lumpa has been mentioned loads of times and they’re dwarfisms. He looks like a dwarf. We are allowed to say it.
“They’re dwarfisms” 🥴 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus how embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Buts it’s not just a statement is it, It’s the added laughing at that fact too, like it’s hilarious he looks like a dwarf, is it hilarious when people have dwarfism and is it something to laugh at? Just wondering as Brad himself did that and hired a little person to essentially humiliate at a family party.

I’m not offended at everything but thanks for making that assumption. Just don’t see the need to drag others whilst also dragging him ✌🏻

“They’re dwarfisms” 🥴 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus how embarrassing
Anyway, apologies for derailing, I’m off my high horse. Back to one thing we all agree on…Brad is the worst.

Reactions: 3
Is there any need to drag a genuine disability into this? He’s a bleep, I’m not sure why you need to humiliate others in the process of taking the piss out him. It’s no better than what he does.
Jesus it’s just a comparison 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any pics of his date on Sat night? Or are they a few pages back in this thread? Which Chloe was it? Anyone we know?
Also I unfollowed Yas a while back. Is she pregnant now? Sorry so many questions.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any pics of his date on Sat night? Or are they a few pages back in this thread? Which Chloe was it? Anyone we know?
Also I unfollowed Yas a while back. Is she pregnant now? Sorry so many questions.
cloe benefer

Reactions: 2
Yeah she's having a boy

• Wow
That’s his first baby mom, and first child (I think!), that he also has nothing to do with 🙃
Jesus that child would be old enough to remember his dad if he knew him at that age, even more of a waste of space than I originally thought!

Reactions: 5
That’s his first baby mom, and first child (I think!), that he also has nothing to do with 🙃
he was with her years wasnt he? I feel like he actually loved her and it’s completely fucked him up.

maybe what’s caused all of this is one hurt little man who can’t get over the heartbreak!

Reactions: 5
he was with her years wasnt he? I feel like he actually loved her and it’s completely fucked him up.

maybe what’s caused all of this is one hurt little man who can’t get over the heartbreak!
On the ebby show he said he was with her a few years but keep in mind he was in prison for most of that time so not actually with her, with her and that hes only been in love once but said it wasnt with her!

On the ebby show he said he was with her a few years but keep in mind he was in prison for most of that time so not actually with her, with her and that hes only been in love once but said it wasnt with her!
Yes it’s clear he has only been in love once, still is in love…….With himself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.