Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he was with her years wasnt he? I feel like he actually loved her and it’s completely fucked him up.

maybe what’s caused all of this is one hurt little man who can’t get over the heartbreak!
Didn’t Baldy and her friends say on instagram live that his first baby mother took legal action and now he isn’t allowed to see his child because he was very abusive in the relationship too. nothing has caused Gollum to act the way he acts now, he was born with a loose screw, he’s a disgusting, abusive inbred looking bleep.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t Baldy and her friends say on instagram live that his first baby mother took legal action and now he isn’t allowed to see his child because he was very abusive in the relationship too. nothing has caused Gollum to act the way he acts now, he was born with a loose screw, he’s a disgusting, abusive inbred looking bleep.
I think they said she has a restraining order against him, hes not allowed anywhere near her or the child.

Reactions: 1
I think they said she has a restraining order against him, hes not allowed anywhere near her or the child.
The fact she managed to do that just shows what a REAL woman she is and how disgusting bumhole and baldy are.. they come on social media acting like mother of the year & posting their child every 5 seconds talking about how much they love them…but are willing to keep their child around an abusive bleep for a fancy night out and expensive gifts 🤢

Reactions: 13
Wow, Jess in his latest story… heartbreak diet did her good!

Wonder if he will change out of them fake balenciaga shorts tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
Wow, Jess in his latest story… heartbreak diet did her good!

Wonder if he will change out of them fake balenciaga shorts tomorrow.
tbf everyone takes the mick out of Jess but I think she’s pretty. Her body is to die for too!
Before you all think I’m her, think again, I’ve been here well before she came on the scene lol

Reactions: 8
There’s a comment on his latest grid post questioning his loyalty and he replies saying ‘don’t worry about me I can do what I want’ which implies Jess is the doormat we all expected she was

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s a comment on his latest grid post questioning his loyalty and he replies saying ‘don’t worry about me I can do what I want’ which implies Jess is the doormat we all expected she was
Mug of the year is the award she should get.

Reactions: 2
yeh I saw that, sad really. She could do so much better.

Reactions: 5
tbf everyone takes the mick out of Jess but I think she’s pretty. Her body is to die for too!
Before you all think I’m her, think again, I’ve been here well before she came on the scene lol
anyone that’s willing to get with a woman and animal abuser, dead beat father, cheater and a scammer all because he takes her out to
these fancy places and gives her expensive gifts, no amount of makeup, gym workouts, fake tan and face app will cover up how ugly and disgusting she is tbh.

Reactions: 9
anyone that’s willing to get with a woman and animal abuser, dead beat father, cheater and a scammer all because he takes her out to
these fancy places and gives her expensive gifts, no amount of makeup, gym workouts, fake tan and face app will cover up how ugly and disgusting she is tbh.
i can think someone is physically attractive without agreeing with their lifestyle or life choices 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t like who she is as a person because of what she’s done but she is pretty to look at

Brads mom still has contact with him though

Reactions: 1
I have no problem with someone getting with 3 people in a week… as long as it’s safe and consensual.
The problem I have is the girls know what he’s like, he’s not boyfriend material at all. He claimed he was in love with Jess for all that time, they have one argument (or breakup or whatever) and he’s moved on within hours to Vicky. Then from Vicky to Chloe within hours. Which clearly means he has people lined up waiting. I’m sorry but why would anyone stand for that in a relationship. Jess sort your bleeping head out! You clearly have low self esteem, you can do a million times better than that ugly bleep.

Reactions: 14
So it looks like Jess sold her car to pay for her and Gollum to go to thailand together🤣 Who wants to have a bet that Gollum is gonna cheat on her with a lady boy in thailand whilst he’s all drugged and alcohol’d up and film it all on his instagram story!🤣🤣 That’s if they let him in the country with his criminal record 🤣🤣🤣😂😅
71719505-43F1-49CF-A0DC-DC79803B3450.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She deserves him. They're both morally bankcrupt. Meant to be 💘
I've stocked up on popcorn ready for when he fucks her over again. Hopefully the next time she checks herself in somewhere for her mental health as selling all your goods and moving country after one breakup screams no coping strategies to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.