Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definetly jess that his with cause the stomach tattoo match & jess has changed her hair to blonde highlights and it was very blonde in the insta story he just put it. Well Brad definitely has a type……. insecure, pathetic and desperate females who are happy being cheated on and disrespected because he takes them out to fancy restaurants and buys them expensive gifts now and again with the money he manages to scam from people. 🤣🤣🤣 Vick, Bumhole, Peg leg & Chinny i say you all become friends! you have a lot in common
Not cool mocking the lass with a missing leg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I like to see a naked man’s body every now and then but this just turns my stomach….Sorry Bradders, you are going to have to cross me off your list 😜

Reactions: 7
Vicky posting a pic of her ass in the gym a few hours after bwad posts a video of chins ass in the gym 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These young girls, think that having a baby with someone will mean they will always be tied to them somehow. It’s sad because she will spend the rest of her life hoping he will come back. It’s a waste of time and life is too short! Someone tell her please!

Reactions: 10
These young girls, think that having a baby with someone will mean they will always be tied to them somehow. It’s sad because she will spend the rest of her life hoping he will come back. It’s a waste of time and life is too short! Someone tell her please!
Agreed. She needs to move on instead of waiting around like a lost puppy.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. She needs to move on instead of waiting around like a lost puppy.
So sad that she can’t seem to move on, she’s such a pretty girl as well. I even find it cringe she’s hanging around and tagging his sister in the gym, surely she’s got other mates not connected to him?!

Reactions: 16
So sad that she can’t seem to move on, she’s such a pretty girl as well. I even find it cringe she’s hanging around and tagging his sister in the gym, surely she’s got other mates not connected to him?!
Her other mates have probably sacked her off after spending their time sticking up for her on social media, only for her to go back to him and throw it all in their faces. I'd struggle to be friends with someone so stupid.

Reactions: 16
The fact she managed to do that just shows what a REAL woman she is and how disgusting bumhole and baldy are.. they come on social media acting like mother of the year & posting their child every 5 seconds talking about how much they love them…but are willing to keep their child around an abusive bleep for a fancy night out and expensive gifts 🤢
Looking back through his stories the first hint of bumhole Becky was this photo, that’s her bag but worse Rory’s hand! I think this is the first time she went for drinks with him which means she took Rory with her! 😑

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What was she expecting? 🙄
Every time she gets fucked over by Gollum she comes with this fake “Strong independent single mother” persona the only thing she needs is her “son” persona and plays the victim. but she’s so quick to dump her son on to someone so gollum can take her out to restaurants. I’m sure everyone is tired of seeing her fake act and nobody falls for it anymore, the only victim in the situation is the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her other mates have probably sacked her off after spending their time sticking up for her on social media, only for her to go back to him and throw it all in their faces. I'd struggle to be friends with someone so stupid.
Yeh I think they have. Her close mate put on a couple cryptic stories last week which I reckon were aimed at Vicky

Reactions: 6
Posting a video of the baby saying dad 🙈 the desperation!! Pretty much every kids first word though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.