Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You Chin Some You Lose Some.
A cleaner version of the original for all you Gollum day 1s 😂

The face app jess has on in this picture is hilarious. all that editing and still can’t hide that enormous long chin 🤣🤣🤣
her chin makes bradley’s stubby dirty little hands look so tiny! small like his tiny size 4 feet
🤮🤮🤮 My lord! Jeremy Beadles Claw is back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jess never liked being video’d… “ohhhh Bwaaaad stopthit!”

Now so desperate to be back, she allows him to do what he wants.

I just don’t get it, why the fxck are these girls so beggy?

Reactions: 14

Whos gonna drive him to the gym now shes sold her car and blown it on 2 rainy nights in a hotel up north?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Shes as boring as vicky imo, if she wasn't here she would be in rainy great yarmouth in her mothers bedsit doing what? She even gave her business up! What else does she have to do other than follow him around like the pied piper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate how she's put "all to our selves" as if they are some sort of VIPs. It is a standard private hour you get automatically with the room booking 😪

Thanks to them glass holder photos a won't ever wait to be returning either now. Cheers to gollum n chinny 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I can think of when i see his ass in the air like is that Becky went there🤢 look at all the hair around it!
Yeah becky bumhole ain’t the only one that has been there, I bet he was getting a lot when he was in jail too, probably were he found out he likes it in that area. I wonder if Jess straps one on too lol 🤮

👀 Becky Bumhole at your service 👅 🍑
God his nips are as pointy as his pencil dick.

Imagine going away for a romantic night way and you have to share a pool with these to bellends! I would not be please

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate how she's put "all to our selves" as if they are some sort of VIPs. It is a standard private hour you get automatically with the room booking 😪

Thanks to them glass holder photos a won't ever wait to be returning either now. Cheers to gollum n chinny 🍷
How exited they are over an infinity pool. Imagine they ever made it to the Maldives

• Haha
So Im thinking bwad and Jess had a massive row and to spite her he went back to the baby mama. He remembered she’s boring AF and being a dad is boring so went crawling back to Jess. That poor baby.

So Im thinking bwad and Jess had a massive row and to spite her he went back to the baby mama. He remembered she’s boring AF and being a dad is boring so went crawling back to Jess. That poor baby.
I reckon her only went back to her because he knew she'd give him a bed for the week. The boy is literally homeless.

Reactions: 11
What a bleeping whirlwind catching up on all this has been holy tit. Swear down these lot need to be on Jeremy Kyle the embarrassing gang of clowns. The poor bleeping kid of his. Chinny is 100% gonna baby trap him next, can’t risk losing him to his ex again 😅 sad twats

Reactions: 5
I reckon her only went back to her because he knew she'd give him a bed for the week. The boy is literally homeless.
Exactly. After it didnt work out with that cloe on saturday, he had nowhere else to go but back to chin. Nobody else wants him anymore.

Reactions: 3
Yeah becky bumhole ain’t the only one that has been there, I bet he was getting a lot when he was in jail too, probably were he found out he likes it in that area. I wonder if Jess straps one on too lol 🤮

God his nips are as pointy as his pencil dick.

Imagine going away for a romantic night way and you have to share a pool with these to bellends! I would not be please
Bet Jess has put that sharp ass chin up his bum a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I actually thought that photo of them with the glasses was funny 😂
Like no one needed to see it, but if you don’t laugh you’ll cry!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.