Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pied piper 😂😂😂
Shes as boring as vicky imo, if she wasn't here she would be in rainy great yarmouth in her mothers bedsit doing what? She even gave her business up! What else does she have to do other than follow him around like the pied piper.
Guys I think he was definitely with Jess Saturday

Reactions: 1
I thought Jess would have splashed out & stayed in one of the tree houses.

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping whirlwind catching up on all this has been holy tit. Swear down these lot need to be on Jeremy Kyle the embarrassing gang of clowns. The poor bleeping kid of his. Chinny is 100% gonna baby trap him next, can’t risk losing him to his ex again 😅 sad twats
Noooo, I’m sure Chinnywitch can not have children. Someone posted her FB here where she’s stated something along the lines of not being able to have children.

Reactions: 6
What is wrong with his hands? Looks like a dwarf!! 😂
Is there any need to drag a genuine disability into this? He’s a bleep, I’m not sure why you need to humiliate others in the process of taking the piss out him. It’s no better than what he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah because who the duck is that? Neither of them look like that 😅 his teeth look like Ross’s from friends when he leaves the whitener on too long 🤣 and even though she’s FaceTuned to duck, you could still literally land a plane in the space between her chin and hairline. Pair of twats 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vicky has to be mortified. Gloating and posting a ‘date night’ photo the absolute embarrassment! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right. Now we need Vicky to come on and tell us the tit he fed her to go on a date!

Yes, also 100% they had a split up she’s selling her car to go ‘travelling’ to get his attention too. Maybe they are made for eachother. Both pathetic!

Reactions: 11
Yes, also 100% they had a split up she’s selling her car to go ‘travelling’ to get his attention too. Maybe they are made for eachother. Both pathetic!
Travelling allllll the way to Sunderland that is 🤭

(Sorry I dont class Ramside as Durham before anyone jumps on my comment)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief, why are people so offended by EVERYTHING these days?!? His hands do look like a dwarf it’s just stating what the look like
Is there any need to drag a genuine disability into this? He’s a bleep, I’m not sure why you need to humiliate others in the process of taking the piss out him. It’s no better than what he does.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.