Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to fly out to Bali in February on a ONE WAY ticket 👋🏻 Bye Bore bag 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads, we need this to happen. What if it actually livens up this god awful boring thread?!

Reactions: 9
I'm going with the makeup idea, I think its makeup for men and I think jess has given him the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going with the idea he’s a dumbarse who can’t spell for tit. No one really thinks he’s some kind of lovable rogue, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s going to find Becky’s Baby Daddy? What next . . . ??
Probably shag him. With how unbelievably bizarre this whole charade with the lot of them, anything can bloody happen. The amount of times I thought you couldnt write this...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly snorted tea up my nose when I saw it then had a coughing fit 🤣🤣

*wow I sound so attractive there
I’m waiting to the Sallie and Brad holiday, make it happen Bradley, I’m sure Sallie woul be well up for licking your bumhole, and you don’t even need to buy her the real designer tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m waiting to the Sallie and Brad holiday, make it happen Bradley, I’m sure Sallie woul be well up for licking your bumhole, and you don’t even need to buy her the real designer tit lol
Yeah. Sallie would let you fist her and punch her in the face too (according to a very strange live of hers!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny we've not heard much from Jess since he got her blind drunk last week and took her card to pay for the 14k holiday 🤔 bet shes still on the phone to Expedia a week later trying to get a refund 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny we've not heard much from Jess since he got her blind drunk last week and took her card to pay for the 14k holiday 🤔 bet shes still on the phone to Expedia a week later trying to get a refund 😂
And just like that they put up breakfast pics/vids on insta 🤣🤣

Hiya Brad and Jess 👋🏻👋🏻

Whilst you're reading here Bradders, did you really have the nerve to call Vic a bad mum when you've not been anywhere near your son??? 😡😡
Cheeky bleep you

Reactions: 29
And just like that they put up breakfast pics/vids on insta 🤣🤣

Hiya Brad and Jess 👋🏻👋🏻

Whilst you're reading here Bradders, did you really have the nerve to call Vic a bad mum when you've not been anywhere near your son??? 😡😡
Cheeky bleep you
He is just disgusting, at least she is working hard to provide for her son unlike some people 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s gross I didn’t follow the threads on him just the whole Becky one’s a few months back how can he leave a post on his grid saying baby mama then not acknowledge him 🤯
Poor Jess he’s making a right mug of her they will get to Bali and she will be left why he goes finding his next victim for the night !

Reactions: 7
He’s a bum any man or woman who behaves how he has is no dad he don’t deserve the title he’s what u call duck boy who don’t leave milks the girls dry with there emotions gets bored and fucks if he hasn’t finished being a prick couple more kid for him as he don’t wrap up dose he blaming a girl for falling pregnant after one time he’s a right little 3tf pussy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.