Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is an absolute dreg of society isn’t he!!

E611A955-E4AB-422F-B5A9-66DFCC92E110.jpeg

Also I’d be fuming too if I was her but at the same time….. he is Brad’s double….

Reactions: 21
Becky hinting its Bradley scammed her then she deleted the video but she was saying it's him hence putting up the pic were you can see the name starts with 'B ends in 'Y and then surname has 'ee in it lol Becky you had this coming given him your bank account details an paypal info..

Reactions: 14
Becky hinting its Bradley scammed her then she deleted the video but she was saying it's him hence putting up the pic were you can see the name starts with 'B ends in 'Y and then surname has 'ee in it lol Becky you had this coming given him your bank account details an paypal info..
Bet hes paid for that bloody holiday out her money too, the cheek of him. He needs another trip to prison.

Reactions: 12
Tbh it would piss me off people messaging that he looks like the dad that hasn’t even acknowledged his existence! Even if he does look like him he is Vicky baby 💯 the further she distances him from that waste of space the better!

Reactions: 22
She says it’s £1400 in the tenth story up on her stories at the moment

Reactions: 3
Is it confirmed it was amish? The thing I find most telling, he loves to read here and reply to us via his stories.. Yet radio silence on this. Speaks volumes to me

Reactions: 9
Is it confirmed it was amish? The thing I find most telling, he loves to read here and reply to us via his stories.. Yet radio silence on this. Speaks volumes to me
He'll probably do a podcast about it, is ebby around still? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably is him as he’s obviously some kind of fraudster, with someone’s help of course he’s too dumb to do it on his own

Reactions: 6
Why put stories up about it and then delete them and say you don’t worry about me guys you can stop messaging now????? Just don’t put any stories up about it in the first place if you don’t want to be messaged about it! She’s a proper dick

Reactions: 19
Bet hes paid for that bloody holiday out her money too, the cheek of him. He needs another trip to prison.
He hasn’t paid for the holiday yet, just used his credit card to secure the booking. You could see that on his confirmation. Also said no cost to cancel. I’ve booked holiday accommodation overseas with Booking.Com, you pay when you get there.

Tbh it would piss me off people messaging that he looks like the dad that hasn’t even acknowledged his existence! Even if he does look like him he is Vicky baby 💯 the further she distances him from that waste of space the better!
See this is what I don’t understand with Jess. Says she can’t have children, but would absolutely adore them. How can she look at Gollum with any sort of respect that he has two, but couldn’t give a tit about either of them. She has to have a screw loose somewhere.

Vicky had enough receipts here with all his bragging and spending to take him to the CSA (not sure they are even called that now) I know she may not want to, she seems pretty independent.. I just don’t see why the prick should not contribute to his son.

Still don’t get why, with all the money he claims to earn, Jess still has the one camel coloured coat, an old convertible that she chauffeurs him around in (surely he can afford a personal driver or her a new car and coat) plus staying at hers with her family. What’s happened to the AirBNB’s? No person with money would live how he is living or get his GF driving him about like a sad sack.

I’d bet most the messages he puts from ‘clients’ are as fake as his bank statement and the trading sheets that were years out of date, that Vik also picked up on 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

He’s a fraudster, false everything is what they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.