Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he's set up a new insta for his travels but will only be allowing his family and friends to follow- or those with genuine accounts.
It's called something like Loveable Rouge 🤣🤣🤣

I actually snorted! He loves his blusher does our Bradders 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See he's set up a new insta for his travels but will only be allowing his family and friends to follow- or those with genuine accounts.

He has no followers, not even his own friends and family care about him necking shots and documenting it 😂 the only person who will probably follow him is Jess.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I sound thick, but I’m struggling to get my head around the digital artwork thing he’s set up, why would anyone want to be part of this and HOW can anyone make money from this tit? Genuinely confused. That print of the bull thing he’s going to flog is awful 🤷🏻‍♀️ How is this an investment when he’s a nobody?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So a day or so ago on Becky’s thread people were talking about why Becky hasn’t gone to the effort to get into Bali to visit kiddos dad- now Brad is going to find a way for his travels… is he taking the piss? I mean if he’s travelling why does he specifically need to post about Bali- does he not need to know about every country is travelling to? Also seems like he’s keeps big tracks of Becky’s thread / life…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So a day or so ago on Becky’s thread people were talking about why Becky hasn’t gone to the effort to get into Bali to visit kiddos dad- now Brad is going to find a way for his travels… is he taking the piss? I mean if he’s travelling why does he specifically need to post about Bali- does he not need to know about every country is travelling to? Also seems like he’s keeps big tracks of Becky’s thread / life…
Hes gonna leave Jess in the Maldives and scoot off into the Bali sunset with bumhole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found that really strange too, bit of a coincidence...

Reactions: 5
So Maldives or bali, cmon Brad what you upto. Has he just posted it to get at Becky? Or is Maldives off already?? 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I sound thick, but I’m struggling to get my head around the digital artwork thing he’s set up, why would anyone want to be part of this and HOW can anyone make money from this tit? Genuinely confused. That print of the bull thing he’s going to flog is awful 🤷🏻‍♀️ How is this an investment when he’s a nobody?
This is what they want you to think about NFT: they are like art work or land, individuals buy and own the rights. How they make money could be selling it on or allowing the use of it for something.

But a bit like crypto, people like Brad think they can create a bit of hype about it and convince unknowing victims to buy them.

The idea is that this so called art could potentially go up in value. Brad take a look at the NFT Berkin Bags, there's a chance they could make some money, NOT A TACKY PICTURE OF A NAKED WOMEN RIDING A BULL 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I thought that too! Who would actually want to buy that?? It's terrible!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s gone tits up with Jess the Chin. His new account is following no one, wouldn’t it be following your girlfriend first? Also she’s not on any of the pictures he’s posted on it.

They where meant to be moving in together ow he’s off on travels for 4 months?

Notice how he doesn’t say ‘we’re going travelling’ he’s only talking about himself.

Hes going travelling to run away. Fresh account for people he meets with no women or his dodgy deals on it so he can pretend.

Absolutely no sympathy for desperate Jess, she’s been sending pictures of her Fanny to everyone on IG before she bagged Sloth, she’s played the subservient wife to try and tame him and he’s used her for a place to stay after he SLIPPED ON ICE PISSED and broke his ankle (not shot at or whatever bollocks he was chatting).

Reactions: 26

Maybe he’s training up as an MUA 💄 he can work all over the world just needs his brushes and rouge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.