Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tobodee

VIP Member
When everyone’s kicking off about a new Mam going out one night a week and the dad hasn’t ever met him….. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 44

dumdums83

VIP Member
Look the girl needs to make money, if she was to go and get a 9-5 she would have to find a childminder 5 days a week, and she would make shit money and hardly have anything to play with at the end of the day. So only fans is the best option for her at the moment. And as for Bradley, if she wanted his cough cough “money” she would have to have him on her babies birth certificate, which I’m sure if you were to have a child with him you wouldn’t want him too have any fucking say in how your baby is raised, so Vicky you carry on sweetheart, you are doing great, and your son is gorgeous. Now let’s please not mention Vicky again, this is about Bradley and what ever tramp he is dipping his chipotle into that month

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The nans not his mother, vicky is! And with an absent father she should be there more than ever
Ugh so she’s responsible for the absent father??

Onlyfans doesn’t pay maternity pay and as that’s Vicky’s CHOICE of ‘profession’ why are we slating her for getting back to work??

As for the going out, again, her choice. Brad is out all the time and has NEVER met the baby??

ugh the subtle and direct misogyny from other WOMEN on here is laughable. Let’s normalise accepting women making their own choices on how they want to make money and contribute!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

clworld2

I see Vicky is advertising herself for onlyfans again. Selling her post partum mangled fanny for $5.25 a month 🥴🤢
She’s just had a baby but doesn’t mean anything’s mangled she’s gonna be reading here n mentally she doesn’t need to read that she’s trying to provide for her son no judgement on how she does that

• Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
2D4BB7DA-E979-4BA6-876B-1C873AFF26C1.png

he is such a hateful prick! Try paying for your offspring and she wouldn’t be doing OF less than 2 months after giving birth!

• Angry
  • Heart
Some of the comments on here are just wow!!

She's 24, just had a baby, was treated like pure shite by that piece of shit, yet you're having a go at her??
Have a word!!

I may not agree with everything she does, but are you so fucking perfect to judge?
Did you never go out for 18 years after your kid was born? Did you not make mistakes? Did you have people sat there judging you when you've been dragged into this shit storm by falling for the wrong person?

The poor girl is probably lonely and who knows what after the way she was treated by that cunt. So maybe direct your anger and judgement at him rather than her.

• Heart

dumdums83

VIP Member
You don’t even know who I am you silly cow. I bought my first child up on my own, worked a shitty job FULL TIME! Worked my way up, bought a house on my own!! I did it all by myself. I didn’t have to sell my fanny to do it. It’s too easy now to do onlyfans than get a normal job
Touched a nerve, I feel a little resentment that you couldn’t just sell your fanny, so you could stay home with your child and not have to pay childminders to look after him.

But at the end of the day, you really shouldn’t judge a mother just trying to make money to support her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Tobodee

VIP Member
Wow, I’ve completely changed my opinion on her (Jess). I thought she seemed alright but wow! What a vile creature!
she should be keeping her jaw nose out of it, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with her, she’s been with Amish for 10 fucking minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

vacvac

Yes Bradley it is hard.
But without those people doing shift work- such as nurses, healthcare assistants, porters & security staff you wouldn’t have been able to be seen in A&E at 3am for your ankle.
Without those shift workers there would be no nurses, midwives and health visitor to deliver and care for your baby that you don’t contribute towards!
Those shift workers keep this country running and allow people like you to go about your life not contributing to society and still using up all the resources!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

gingrog

VIP Member
Who on earth sits and watches their ex's stories with their new partner?!?! Anyone?

Looks like it's just you Chin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Look the girl needs to make money, if she was to go and get a 9-5 she would have to find a childminder 5 days a week, and she would make shit money and hardly have anything to play with at the end of the day. So only fans is the best option for her at the moment. And as for Bradley, if she wanted his cough cough “money” she would have to have him on her babies birth certificate, which I’m sure if you were to have a child with him you wouldn’t want him too have any fucking say in how your baby is raised, so Vicky you carry on sweetheart, you are doing great, and your son is gorgeous. Now let’s please not mention Vicky again, this is about Bradley and what ever tramp he is dipping his chipotle into that month
You don’t have to be on a birth certificate to have to pay CMS, you just have to be the biological father. If you deny you are, they can mandate a DNA test and if you refuse, you pay regardless.

You never know maybe she is one of those girls who sell farts in a jar
Now that I could do. I’m always farting 🤣🤣

You don’t even know who I am you silly cow. I bought my first child up on my own, worked a shitty job FULL TIME! Worked my way up, bought a house on my own!! I did it all by myself. I didn’t have to sell my fanny to do it. It’s too easy now to do onlyfans than get a normal job
I had my first @ age 16…….I bought 4 children up alone after my husband died. Put myself thru university and now earn a lot of money in a professional job. I own my 5 bed house outright at age 42. I still don’t look down on women who partake in any kind of sex work. If it grosses you out, blame the men paying for the services who often have wives/girlfriends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35