Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he edited to look like this or has he put on a tit ton of weight 🤣
That’s an old pic. It was also a chauffeur driven car. He kicked the driver out to take that pic.
Prick doesn’t even have a licence 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Bradley thinks he's Mr Big Bollocks right now with Jessie Big Chin; but being a parent and raising your child is THE most rewarding, fulfilling thing you can do, and he's missing it all. Again. I feel for Vicky as she's probably feeling overwhelmed with being a new mother, especially when the baby's father is being such a bleeping tool, but hopefully she'll just devote herself to that wee boy and she'll reap the rewards forever. There isn't any traveling or material things that come close to the sheer bliss of snuggling up with your babe. What a total waste man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it also says a lot about the kind of person Jess is to get involved with Brad knowing the full situation with the baby and how he has behaved and treated Vicks. Just awful, Jess must have very little respect for herself!

Reactions: 23
I think it also says a lot about the kind of person Jess is to get involved with Brad knowing the full situation with the baby and how he has behaved and treated Vicks. Just awful, Jess must have very little respect for herself!
Agreed. You can tell she thinks she's so great because she got 'her man' but more fool her!

Reactions: 21
Let the silly witch travel 5000 miles to the maldives and find out the hard way! Theres more red flags then there is miles at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so loved up seriously get a grip you can’t trust him one bit where the duck she going travelling to the airport hun 😂seriously some girls can’t be helped

Reactions: 9
She looks so loved up seriously get a grip you can’t trust him one bit where the duck she going travelling to the airport hun 😂seriously some girls can’t be helped
She often looks pretty bored with him. She's always just sitting on her phone when they're out together.

Reactions: 5
What until he's off his crutches, he'll be off doing jaffa's and shagging the cheapest hooker 💨💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 17

He’s just gagging to get in the gym shower room ain’t he lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.